Tevez finally apologises

hilts said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Blue Haze said:
Anyone who would rather watch the rags lift the trophy than swallow their pride on Tevez... take a moment to think that over.

Our manager was the most wronged by the Tevez affair. Tevez publicly humiliated him in Munich, and Kia has launched personal attacks in the media on him. If Mancini can accept his apology and move on, you can also. Any blues boo Tevez and give the media a shitstorm on a plate, that's the same mentality as Tevez.

Couldn't disagree more - swallowing ones pride has nothing to do with it, he simply doesn't deserve to be involved in what could be a historic season, we come up short then it's those players who will feel it along with us fans, he couldn't give 2 fucks, he's here because of legal ramifications and to put himself back in the window, the thought of him tainting another picture with a trophy in it leaves me sick!

We got here as a team without him, let's finish it without the prick!

bang on

Absolutely bang on

de niro said:
Pam said:
Has he apologised to Bobby? Or the players? Or the fans? Or the club as a whole? I haven't got time to read 20 pages of this to find out.

he hasn't aplogised to anyone, kia has, only because he now has damaged goods.
he wants his value back up.

You're playing the role of a cheap shit Sun/Star/Mirror/Mail journalist by making assumptions and laying them out for all to see as fact.

The OS clearly quotes Tevez!

The only thing I'm going to hate is that if we win the league, then his mug shot will be plastered all over the photos. Ruins a great season and great memories

baldybouncer said:
de niro said:
Pam said:
Has he apologised to Bobby? Or the players? Or the fans? Or the club as a whole? I haven't got time to read 20 pages of this to find out.

he hasn't aplogised to anyone, kia has, only because he now has damaged goods.
he wants his value back up.

You're playing the role of a cheap shit Sun/Star/Mirror/Mail journalist by making assumptions and laying them out for all to see as fact.

The OS clearly quotes Tevez!

so you believe tevez wrote that statement and it is heartfelt do you?

tumblr_l589t3Exsm1qbbxnco1_400.gif

We all know theres no sincerity in it.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Blue Haze said:
Anyone who would rather watch the rags lift the trophy than swallow their pride on Tevez... take a moment to think that over.

Our manager was the most wronged by the Tevez affair. Tevez publicly humiliated him in Munich, and Kia has launched personal attacks in the media on him. If Mancini can accept his apology and move on, you can also. Any blues boo Tevez and give the media a shitstorm on a plate, that's the same mentality as Tevez.

Couldn't disagree more - swallowing ones pride has nothing to do with it, he simply doesn't deserve to be involved in what could be a historic season, we come up short then it's those players who will feel it along with us fans, he couldn't give 2 fucks, he's here because of legal ramifications and to put himself back in the window, the thought of him tainting another picture with a trophy in it leaves me sick!

We got here as a team without him, let's finish it without the prick!

You won't get any argument from me that he shouldn't be involved. I wanted him gone after December 2010.

Mancini has made his decision, and I'll stick by him. He is the one who will lose his job if things don't go well, so we have to back him no matter what. If blues were a contributing factor toward division that costs us the title and Mancini his job, it would be the greatest shame ever. More than anything Tevez could do.

He's a divisive twat . You just need to read this thread & the many others since Munich . At this moment we need to be strong pulling in same direction as one together .

Let him play, score a few goals and help us on our way.

If we are going to win the league I hope that on derby day we are four points clear of the rags and Tevez is on the bench all the way through our 3-1 victory. He's brought on for the last two minutes at Newcastle and not even named in the team for our final home game.

At least a well behaved Tevez will be easier to sell.

We now have to be pragmatic about the situation a serious injury or long suspension (Mario gets another red and it would be 5 games) to one of the three strikers then he is needed. If they all stay fit then he doesn’t play as he isn’t needed.

That is the answer simple as he isn’t wanted but may be needed

Sell him in the summer and then we can get on with winning everything he can go and piss off someone else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.