Tevez finally apologises

Its not enough now- he has only apologised because he couldnt sort out a deal and we stopped paying him.

Take the apology, keep him away from the squad and he goes in the summer. Him hanging around the squad will destabilise us in the title run in.

The circus will start again when he is match fit and not being picked.

The only problem we are going to get now is the fans that wont accept it. Fact is we should get over it cos its going to happen wether u like it or not and do you think that all the problems you are going to cause being like this will help the rest of the team win anything (i dont think so)

And please dont say id rather win nothing with him in team because that would be the worse statement ever

We need to let sleeping dogs lie till may, whatever the feelings are on tevez the fact is we are in a title run and need focus.

peterctid said:
Its not enough now- he has only apologised because he couldnt sort out a deal and we stopped paying him.

Take the apology, keep him away from the squad and he goes in the summer. Him hanging around the squad will destabilise us in the title run in.

^^^^^this

Surely the fans that will boo him will be a bigger problem than Carlos himself?

-- February 22nd, 2012, 8:09 am --

peterctid said:

But do you not realise that if we keep him away from the squad we won't be able to sell him?

Royaloak said:
The problem with this is that I’m struggling to see what the club has to gain.
What the club has to gain is the capability to avoid potential disaster should the unthinkable happen i.e., Balotelli continues being Balotelli and picks up another suspension, Dzeko continues to play like he currently is, and Aguero gets injured.

I'm as wary as you are about Tevez's return, but I can assure you that the people that really matter at City (i.e. Mancini, Platt, Kidd, Khaldoon etc) are even more wary, as they're the ones who've really been affected by his disgraceful behaviour. I assume he'll be kept away from the first team until he's reached full fitness, during which time they'll be able to assess his attitude a little more closely. We just have to trust them on this one.

Dubai Blue said:
Royaloak said:
The problem with this is that I’m struggling to see what the club has to gain.
What the club has to gain is the capability to avoid potential disaster should the unthinkable happen i.e., Balotelli continues being Balotelli and picks up another suspension, Dzeko continues to play like he currently is, and Aguero gets injured.

I'm as wary as you are about Tevez's return, but I can assure you that the people that really matter at City (i.e. Mancini, Platt, Kidd, Khaldoon etc) are even more wary, as they're the ones who've really been affected by his disgraceful behaviour. I assume he'll be kept away from the first team until he's reached full fitness, during which time they'll be able to assess his attitude a little more closely. We just have to trust them on this one.

AGREED

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.