Tevez finally apologises

Is that it? Petulence and arrogance until the last just like a spolit brat of a child who has to have the last word or hit...................... Absolutely hollow and pathetic!!!

BUT, if it's the best we can get, we'd be better leaving the situation where it stands and concentrating on the Premiership and Europa League and if that means using Tevez as a player just like he has used us as a cash cow then so be it. If we gain any success this season, the record books will only show the success and NOT the fact that Tevez may or may not have played a minuscule part in that success.

Fuck the steaming lump of dog shit and let's move forward.........

Dribble said:
Is that it? Petulence and arrogance until the last just like a spolit brat of a child who has to have the last word or hit...................... Absolutely hollow and pathetic!!!

BUT, if it's the best we can get, we'd be better leaving the situation where it stands and concentrating on the Premiership and Europa League and if that means using Tevez as a player just like he has used us as a cash cow then so be it. If we gain any success this season, the record books will only show the success and NOT the fact that Tevez may or may not have played a minuscule part in that success.

has this tevez nonsense inadvertently got the media on our side, more and more i here people coming to our defence

r.soleofsalford said:
Dribble said:

has this tevez nonsense inadvertently got the media on our side more and more i here people coming to our defence

I was just thinking the same thing myself. More importantly not even the thick skinned and brain-dead Tevez cannot have noticed this. The only person in the media who has given even the slightest support to this maggot of a man is Paul MaCarthy ex of NOTW and even he's being PAID to do it!!! Lol

I just saw him before on SSN shuffling about in his chair again looking very uncomfortable having to defend this odious creature.... :-)

The bigger problems start now, imo, as the onus is now on Bob to integrate the **** back into the first team squad.

Just seen that Macca tit on SSN going on about the face to face apologies that will happen today, I hope Bob is onside with all this rather than being forced otherwise it could all still go tits.

I'd like Bob to take his apology and then still make the twat train with the EDS....

Dribble said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Dribble said:

has this tevez nonsense inadvertently got the media on our side more and more i here people coming to our defence

I was just thinking the same thing myself. More importantly not even the thick skinned and brain-dead Tevez cannot have noticed this. The only person in the media who has given even the slightest support to this maggot of a man is Paul MaCarthy ex of NOTW and even he's being PAID to do it!!! Lol

I just saw him before on SSN shuffling about in his chair again looking very uncomfortable having to defend this odious creature.... :-)

i cant believe how much air time that plonker gets

He doesn't mean it and he still wants out but now we need to be professional and get this title won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.