Tevez finally apologises

Some of you are like a dog with a bone. Let the Club and our Manager handle this. If / when they play him then it will be their choice and we as Fans should show that we support our club to other (Away) fans and that we are "City" the best fans in the land in all the world.

"Football, it's a funny old game"

well seing as he has lost about 9 mil already if he gives a million to manchester childrens hospital in the next month maybe i will forgive him and give him a chance. not much to him really is it. and would be a good way to apologize for his comments about our city.

bluezi said:
Some of you are like a dog with a bone. Let the Club and our Manager handle this. If / when they play him then it will be their choice and we as Fans should show that we support our club to other (Away) fans and that we are "City" the best fans in the land in all the world.

"Football, it's a funny old game"
Well put, mate.

I still stand by what i said that if Tevez plays again, it wont be under Mancini, and if it is, Mancini would resign.

Don't know if it's been asked but what kind of advisor can lose a player £10 million pounds and still be in employment ?

prem4mcfc said:
Don't know if it's been asked but what kind of advisor can lose a player £10 million pounds and still be in employment ?

I don't reckon what happened in Munich or the AWOL after was on the advice of Joorabchian. He'd have been mad to advise Tevez to do those things. I hate Joorabchian and think he is evil and manipulative but at some point Tevez needs to be held responsible for anything he does and nobody else. It is entirely possible that Joorabchian has been tearing his hair out every time Tevez fucks up again by saying somethng unconstructive, going AWOL etc and making things worse. After all, it all makes it harder for Joorabchian to keep maximising his profits on his "best friend."

Lancet Fluke said:
prem4mcfc said:

I don't reckon what happened in Munich or the AWOL after was on the advice of Joorabchian. He'd have been mad to advise Tevez to do those things. I hate Joorabchian and think he is evil and manipulative but at some point Tevez needs to be held responsible for anything he does and nobody else. It is entirely possible that Joorabchian has been tearing his hair out every time Tevez fucks up again by saying somethng unconstructive, going AWOL etc and making things worse. After all, it all makes it harder for Joorabchian to keep maximising his profits on his "best friend."

Well Tevez is a **** then ;)

prem4mcfc said:
Lancet Fluke said:
prem4mcfc said:

Well Tevez is a **** then ;)

I think that is beyond any doubt. So is Joorabchian tbh but Tevez is an adult and anything he does needs to be blamed on him imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.