Tevez For Eto'o...Straight Swap?

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Not in a million years would I even consider this, Eto'o is older, not as good, and even more of a **** than Tevez.

Your right he isnt as good as Tevez he is better. Just look how many good seasons Tevez has had compared to Eto'o.

This won't happen, Inter won't let go Eto'o. In fact they offer him contract renewal to 2015, he has now a deal to 2014. TBH I don't think Inter will buy Tevez, at best they will loan him for year with purchase option.

Kunlover said:
This won't happen, Inter won't let go Eto'o. In fact they offer him contract renewal to 2015, he has now a deal to 2014. TBH I don't think Inter will buy Tevez, at best they will loan him for year with purchase option.

This.

Eto'o superb for them and Tevez is superb for us. Eto'o and sneijder were there only clear gems last season. If they let them go, European success would be waaay too ambitious this year. Although, after seeing Eto'o on a number of occasions, I'd say he's one of the few who's capable of matching Tevez's goal record for our team.

Is Eto'o better? I'd say he's probably better than Tevez at snatching goals outside the area (just, lol). However, Tevez's combinational play and flair is very hard to beat.

Fuck do you mean combinational play?

-------------------

Eto'o has outdone Tevez year after year. Especially if you take penalties out of the equation.

Dobsy said:
The only player we should be interested in from Inter is Sneijder. Eto'o has made it clear he's not interested.

This is exactly right. Firstly its Sneijder we should be buying/swapping, and secondly, Eto'o said he didn't want to play for us when we made an approach before. That's end-of for me.

But, I'll add another to the mix - I think Tevez has a market value of 35m. I don't believe Eto'o' is more than 25m, given his age and sell-on value which would plummet after another two years. So we would lose quite alot of money too.

There are other strikers with less baggage and younger than Eto'o we could get for less cash and aggro and have as a reasonable investment.

mike channon´s windmill said:
One thing for sure. If Tevez goes we absofookinlutely need another quality striker. Guidetti is nowhere near ready.

Balotelli, Dzeko, Aguero and Guidetti are fine.

You can't have 4 world class strikers and just expect them to be fine with not playing all the time. It's unrealistic.

I don't get why so many people would want Eto'o on top of Aguero, Dzeko and Balotelli. How the fuck are we supposed to fit in all 4 of them, completely mental imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.