Tevez For Eto'o...Straight Swap?

Rammyblues said:
The perfect solution to the problem that is Tevez

Instead of a in permanent deal involving both players and clubs why not a loan, so Tevez goes to Inter on loan and Eto o comes to city on Loan. Neither player lost to either club, if Tevez is sold to Corinthians Eto o goes back to Inter. No disparity in wages both get a striker. Make the loan deal a full season. Eto o realises any ambition of pitting his talents in prem league, happy days for all concerned :-) (The best solutions never work out)
Fantastic idea! Best idea i have read in the issue. Someone forward a memo to the F.O.

Dax777 said:
Rammyblues said:

Instead of a in permanent deal involving both players and clubs why not a loan, so Tevez goes to Inter on loan and Eto o comes to city on Loan. Neither player lost to either club, if Tevez is sold to Corinthians Eto o goes back to Inter. No disparity in wages both get a striker. Make the loan deal a full season. Eto o realises any ambition of pitting his talents in prem league, happy days for all concerned :-) (The best solutions never work out)
Fantastic idea! Best idea i have read in the issue. Someone forward a memo to the F.O.
I've got a better idea:

Tevez + Adebayor > Inter Milan

Sneijder & Eto'o > Manchester City

Nasri £25m > Manchester City

Mata £25m > Manchester City

Cook & Marwood > Concentrate on offloading the deadwood, that should seriously reduce our total outlay and conform to the FFPR which you're so arsed about!!

Cook & Marwood > Allow Mancini to shape his squad and to manage..... after-all it's his salty Italian balls that are on the chopping block if it all goes tits up!!!

Jobs a guddan, everyone's happy, luverly juberly!!! :-)

Dribble said:
Dax777 said:
Rammyblues said:

I've got a better idea:

Tevez + Adebayor > Inter Milan

Sneijder & Eto'o > Manchester City

Nasri £25m > Manchester City

Mata £25m > Manchester City

Cook & Marwood > Concentrate on offloading the deadwood, that should seriously reduce our total outlay and conform to the FFPR which you're so arsed about!!

Cook & Marwood > Allow Mancini to shape his squad and to manage..... after-all it's his salty Italian balls that are on the chopping block if it all goes tits up!!!

Jobs a guddan, everyone's happy, luverly juberly!!! :-)
I like that!

I am not convinced by the latest stories: "there is no chance of Eto'o to City"; "the Board won't wear it"; and, for good measure, "Mancini is relaxed about the possibility of Tevez staying".

City versus Inter is a classic case of bilateral bargaining (with no other clubs being relevant, certainly for Tevez and probably for Eto'o). Whatever his role in other transfer negotiations, Mancini will be leading the negotiating with Inter. It will strengthen his hand in those negotiations if the press are saying that he is happy enough for Tevez to stay and, if he can say to his Inter counterpart, "As you might have heard, I am having real difficulties convincing 'others' at City". And it will not hurt journalists, such as Ladyman of the Mail, to do City a favour by printing this.

Now I may be believing what I want to believe ... or more exactly, disbelieving what I don't want to believe.

bobbys said on sky he wants the tevez situation sorted with in two weeks. two weeks nooooooooo i carnt take one more week of this shit let alone two.come on city get it sorted asap please for my health.

WTGD!! said:
Happy Feet said:
Neville Kneville said:
Maicon would cost us a fortune in wages, for a position we have filled with two players better at defending than him & young players coming through.

Why on Earth would anyone sign him for City?
100 % correct, why would we want this oap ?

Hes 30 FFS how is that an OAP?!

Look at the formation Mancini is trying to build.... he wants full backs who can get forward, hence the signings of GC and Kolerov. I rate both Richards and Zab, but think Maicon would be a great signing. Looking at his stats on Wiki, he got 8 assists last season, and 11 the season before. Granted, what we have at the moment offers use greater qualities in defence, but we dont come up against great wingers week in week out, and Nige is always there in the holding roll to cover full backs getting forward

Irony - look at your location :P

"Has retired at the tender age of 31.... bloody knees! "

only one spanish club can afford and probably want tevez- malaga(barca and madrid dont need him)

straight swap eto-tevez

or we loan tevez to inter eto comes to city on loan then we sell tevez to corinthians next next summer :D

richball_PF55 said:
Eto'o is past it, that deal is just as bad as a swap for Maicon.
images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.