Tevez GONE ?????

it shouldn t be a shock to anyone, lets just hope we replace him with a great player, which i have a funny feeling we will

pissedagain said:
it shouldn t be a shock to anyone, lets just hope we replace him with a great player, which i have a funny feeling we will

There's no doubt about that.

I also think Tevez may just provide a lasting memory on the 14th....

Well, if he really is gone, then I really can't describe how much I hate him. All of the brilliance he has given us on the pitch will be totally forgotten. I know that sounds totally selfish, but I really will be angry if he goes.

We (the fans, the club, the club's staff) have given him nothing but the best at this club, and we've worked out compromise after compromise so he can have what he wants off the field.

MCFC BOB said:
Well, if he really is gone, then I really can't describe how much I hate him. All of the brilliance he has given us on the pitch will be totally forgotten. I know that sounds totally selfish, but I really will be angry if he goes.

We (the fans, the club, the club's staff) have given him nothing but the best at this club, and we've worked out compromise after compromise so he can have what he wants off the field.

Don't be daft. He's completely carried us at times and we wouldn't be where we are without him. Don't adopt the typical fan attitude of hating him the moment he leaves, it's unfair. Sure his agent and he seem to play a pretty mental double act, but he's really mattered on the pitch for us, don't forget it. He won't go down as a legend, but he's hardly Judas either. Just wish him the best and know he's making the wrong decision ;)

adrianr said:
MCFC BOB said:

Don't be daft. He's completely carried us at times and we wouldn't be where we are without him. Don't adopt the typical fan attitude of hating him the moment he leaves, it's unfair. Sure his agent and he seem to play a pretty mental double act, but he's really mattered on the pitch for us, don't forget it. He won't go down as a legend, but he's hardly Judas either. Just wish him the best and know he's making the wrong decision ;)
But that's what's annoying me. We've given him nothing but the best he could have hoped for, when he gave us the best we could have hoped for. I've shouted for him, defended him during his whole contract fiasco, cheered him on etc. and what does he repay me with? Leaving. Thanks for nothing, Carlos.

For *ucks sake this is talkshite, and some story that has barley raised an eyebrow in italia, its bull shit. Talkshite have it in for us big time as murdoch enterprise, they wall always give more power to any story percieved negative about city.

MCFC BOB said:
adrianr said:
But that's what's annoying me. We've given him nothing but the best he could have hoped for, when he gave us the best we could have hoped for. I've shouted for him, defended him during his whole contract fiasco, cheered him on etc. and what does he repay me with? Leaving. Thanks for nothing, Carlos.

Players happiness is a big thing though and if he's not happy then let him go but this is where the big factor comes into play... ON OUR TERMS. Kia Joorabchian will know this and will be trying to keep city sweet. When Carlos first came to the club he (and others) were in a much stronger position now city are starting to produce on the field and if we get champions league then we can expect city to be even more powerful in the transfer market and rightly so.

So chin up bob they'll be good times ahead and with players happy to be here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.