Tevez interview from Kicker

DTeacher said:
And to think that some muppets still stick up for this Neanderthal and would actually entertain the thought of him playing in our beloved blue shirt again.

Pass the sick bucket, please.

YCNMIU.

"YCNMIU" ?? Is that the sound you make when barffing ?? :)

theres just been a statement released hes denied being attributed to these quotes

also hes just been included on the 25 man list for our match vs fulham.....

scratch that. not just fulham the whole rest of the season

Inzi said:
theres just been a statement released hes denied being attributed to these quotes

Our 25 man squad was announced at the beginning of the year and he was never out of it.

Inzi said:

maybe done for further evidence in his appeal that he deserves no money as he is not making himself available to play?

Wait...what ? hedenies that interview ?.

So that is either totally made up or he is a lying shite.

How reputable is this "kicker", anyone know ?

Edit:: Ok so the company is German. I can't recall to many German media publications with less than 100% integrity in their journalism.

TCIB said:
Wait...what ? hedenies that interview ?.

So that is either totally made up or he is a lying shite.

How reputable is this "kicker", anyone know ?
I take it you're not European?

Kicker is a very big German magazine.

Re: Re: Tevez interview from Kicker

Damocles said:
Inzi said:

Our 25 man squad was announced at the beginning of the year and he was never out of it.

You submit another one when the.window closes.

Never had a need to follow German media outlets tbh.

I know the good Dutch ones due to my links there, dunno many others from Spain, Italy, Germany etc.

So they are big and reputable. I am leaning towards Tevez talking shite here.

Re: Re: Tevez interview from Kicker

johnmc said:
Damocles said:
Inzi said:

You submit another one when the.window closes.

I know. He was in the registration at the beginning of the year and he continues to be in our registration.

As we aren't exactly bursting at the seams with first team players, what benefit does removing him give to us apart from strengthening any case about us forcing him out and refusing to let him play?

TCIB said:
Never had a need to follow German media outlets tbh.

I know the good Dutch ones due to my links there, dunno many others from Spain, Italy, Germany etc.

So they are big and reputable. I am leaning towards Tevez talking shite here.

kicker Sportmagazin (commonly kicker) is Germany's leading sports magazine and is focused primarily on football. The magazine was founded in 1920 by German football pioneer Walther Bensemann and is published twice a week, usually Monday and Thursday, in Nuremberg. The Monday edition sells an average of 240,000 copies, while the Thursday edition has an average circulation of about 220,000 copies (2005 figures).

The magazine also publishes a yearbook, the kicker Almanach. It was first published from 1937 to 1942, and then continuously from 1959 to date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.