Tevez interview from Kicker

Doesn't his "family" consists of some ex wife he cheated on and a bunch of kids lol.

ANY1aBLUE said:
superstevieg said:
the guy is either think as a pig, or he's been brainwashed by his agent, or its a bit of both

Very amusing that you spelt 'thick' incorrectly..........................oops, egg on face.

Big fucking omelette on yours...

ANY1aBLUE said:
Nonsence. The owners always wanted Murinho. I think the deal has already been done even if he lands the prem title.
Since you ask, this is based on:
They wanted Murinho before appointing Mancini after learning he had agreed to join Inter.
Tevez stalling on leaving. Is he waiting now until the new manager comes in?
Mancini not being given any more money.
Mancini's body language and general demeanor are that of a doomed man.

Sky Blue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
superstevieg said:
the guy is either think as a pig, or he's been brainwashed by his agent, or its a bit of both

Very amusing that you spelt 'thick' incorrectly..........................oops, egg on face.

Big fucking omelette on yours...

ANY1aBLUE said:
Nonsence. The owners always wanted Murinho. I think the deal has already been done even if he lands the prem title.
Since you ask, this is based on:
They wanted Murinho before appointing Mancini after learning he had agreed to join Inter.
Tevez stalling on leaving. Is he waiting now until the new manager comes in?
Mancini not being given any more money.
Mancini's body language and general demeanor are that of a doomed man.

Lol - great comeback!!!

nny-maroon.jpg

vamps said:
Doesn't his "family" consists of some ex wife he cheated on and a bunch of kids lol.

He cheated on his wife so she went home then he handed a transfer request because off gary cook he claimed. But he wants to be close to his family then he fights with mancini and that's why he wants out. Then its the weather and nowhere to eat. That wouldn't be a bad thing Carlos you fat plum.

Can you see whatever he claims its bull Shit and we all no that. This saga is getting boring now but don't back down city hit this twat where it hurts most and that's not his family its money

i hope we get the money for him then the fat little prick dissapears into a nobody and wastes his wealth on alcohol and food.

what a ****.

I fucking hate Carlos Tévez!<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:29 pm --<br /><br />
fa2011mcfc said:
vamps said:

He cheated on his wife so she went home then he handed a transfer request because off gary cook he claimed. But he wants to be close to his family then he fights with mancini and that's why he wants out. Then its the weather and nowhere to eat. That wouldn't be a bad thing Carlos you fat plum.

Can you see whatever he claims its bull Shit and we all no that. This saga is getting boring now but don't back down city hit this twat where it hurts most and that's not his family its money
Worst one for me was the moaning about not seeing his family. So he gets a fifth booking of the season on purpose by kicking the ball away, whilst suspended (should be training with the squad) he goes off on holiday. But this wasn't to see his family, it was to Tenerife with some random woman. The Allianz Arena incident was over 12months after this, yet somehow he was still playing for us in between.

What a ****!

Worst one for me was the moaning about not seeing his family. So he gets a fifth booking of the season on purpose by kicking the ball away, whilst suspended (should be training with the squad) he goes off on holiday. But this wasn't to see his family, it was to Tenerife with some random woman. The Allianz Arena incident was over 12months after this, yet somehow he was still playing for us in between.

What a ****![/quote]

Well said pal he's a twat and all we have ever done is support him us fans our club owners and mancini. And this interview is a joke Carlos your embarrassing yourself its not our fault you showed the whole world your the biggest twat in football. Look at yourself if you want to blame anyone

I thought the interview was okay. He is still defiant. But you can tell it is getting to him now. I ctually wouldn't mind him here for the next 3 months. He has dropped so much in status that all that arrogance and prickishness is gone by now.

Wealth, stardom and position always make humans arrogant. Once you lose a lot of that your arrogance level drops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.