Tevez Interview

razinho said:
adammck said:
Sorry this is unrelated... But is there still a rule about the amount of games you must play to receive a premier league medal (if we win the league)?
I think they mentioned on sky that it was 10 games you had to play but i may be wrong!
Hmmm I wonder if Tevez would get one... Bitter sweet really!

I would rather have my cock chewed off by a rabid dog than see him with a Premier League medal.

Why do people differinate between him refusing to warm up and refusing to play. Surely a pro athlete cant play if hes not warmed up increase risk of injury etc, and its the job of the manager & coaches to say when the warm up is complete?

He claims that the investigation that took place was never publicly announced that it concluded only that he refused to play.

This was public knowledge.

if you're being paid £200,000+ a week then being told to warm up shouldn't really be an issue should it, even if its just a jog to the corner flag and a couple of stretches it would have saved all this shit. Although i do think that maybe the bayern incident was blown out of proportion a bit and not handled very well by mancini or the club. had nothing been said in the interviews afterwards and the issue been dealt with behind closed doors, we might not have had this 3 month fiasco

Didnt know why he have the captaincy removed from him? Thick twat, maybe the transfer requests had a thing to do with it.

Most of you on this thread seem to have missed an important point:

Tevez at the beginning states that he didnt want to warm up too much as he had previously experienced warming up and not getting on the pitch.

If we all agree that Mancini as the manager can call rank on anybody on that bench then Tevez just has to shut his face and do as he is told.

Its like Adebayor claming lack of respect cuz he got subbed iin with 5 mins to go. They r all cunts!!

I rest my case.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maVsd5Rq2Wg[/youtube]

Just look at Tevez's face as he is speaking. Look at his eyebrows and his body language - he is lying and he knows he is lying.

This interview is a testament to 2 things:
1) Tevez is a liar.
2) Tevez is not very smart as this interview did him no good and only caused him harm.

All we need to know is that a Championship team needs brains, character and skills to prosper - Tevez doesn't have that apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.