Tevez is back

toffee balls said:
I know he is a bit of a twat but he has NEVER given anything less than 100% on the pitch.
NEVER
Lots of players have "never given anything less than 100% on the pitch", but that doesn't/didn't mean they always played well.

He's been poor for most of this season, and yesterday was good against Barnsley, currently 43 league places below us.

As I said I'll reserve judgement until I see him do it against somebody decent (no disrespect to Barnsley).

cleavers said:
toffee balls said:
I know he is a bit of a twat but he has NEVER given anything less than 100% on the pitch.
NEVER
Lots of players have "never given anything less than 100% on the pitch", but that doesn't/didn't mean they always played well.

He's been poor for most of this season, and yesterday was good against Barnsley, currently 43 league places below us.

As I said I'll reserve judgement until I see him do it against somebody decent (no disrespect to Barnsley).

What was Dzekos excuse?

cleavers said:
alky313 said:
What was Dzekos excuse?
No idea, but this thread was about Tevez. Dzeko already has his own....

You make a claim that player A performed better because the opponent was of lesser quality. The statement might hold water, but his counterpart struggles. It's a hyperbole. Perhaps you're just not interested in said debate. But if you want we could always continue it via PM if it disrupts the ebb and flow of this thread.

Really hope he gets a new contract (providing he wants one), otherwise just hope he sees his current one out.

I think it's pretty unlikely we'll sell him this summer. From an FFP point of view it makes little sense.

BillyShears said:
Really hope he gets a new contract (providing he wants one), otherwise just hope he sees his current one out.

I think it's pretty unlikely we'll sell him this summer. From an FFP point of view it makes little sense.
I agree with this. Not sure him going is as much of a foregone conclusion as others, even if he doesn't sign a contract extension.

cleavers said:
toffee balls said:
NEVER

Here is the stat of City offensive players this season:

Aguero

13 goals & 3 assists

Dzeko

13 goals & 3 assists

Silva

4 Goals & 9 assists

Tevez

15 goals & 9 assists

What a poor season from Carlos :)

He is without a doubt the best offensive players for City this season, but some people just like to keep undermining him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.