Tevez is back

his form never went, the guy is class.... he drives when he wants, carlos tevez, he drives when he wants !

Got to say Tevez looks hungry again for City.Keep it up Carlos Tevez coz i like it.

Tevez you know what you get from him week in week out. 100 % preformace on the the pitch time and time again. He is key to this team. He is unreplaceable for me. IF he moves on we lose a brilliant world class player. A scorer of goals and can create. People going on about Bale and Saurez for player of the year compare Tevez with the other 2 and Carlos wouldnt be too far away.

I would love to see him as the main striker Sergio has been good but not to the standard of last season would of been nice to see how good Tevez is as the main striker in the remainer of the season for me. When Tevez is on form he is the greatest striker in World football for me. Never gives up and scores goals for fun. Just hope he has a change of heart and signs a new contract at the club. A happy Tevez is unplayable.

Carlos Tevez will pledge his future to ­Manchester City at the end of the season, according to Brian Marwood.
----------------------------------------------------

City’s football ­administration officer admits the club are not worried that Tevez’s present agreement runs out in thesummer of 2014 when he can leave for nothing.

Marwood said: ­“Everyone knows Carlos only has a year left on his contract but he has been fantastic for Manchester

City, his scoring record, his tenacity, his energy.

“I think he is in a good place at the moment.

“Roberto Mancini has talked about extending Tevez’s contract and these conversations will continue in the summer.

We have had no offers and Carlos is happy at the club. Discussions will take place at the end of the season in terms of his future at City.”

Tevez’s hat-trick in the 5-0 FA Cup romp against Barnsley took his tally for the season to 15.

His has netted 72 in 136 matches for City since joining from neighbours United in 2009.

would be happy with a striker line-up of Guidetti, Tevez, Aguero and whoever the new guy will be (Falcao/Cavani/Jovetic).

Given Marwoods 'confidence' that Carlos will be sticking around,my preference for our fourth striker would have to be Cavani,he probably offers that something different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.