Tevez is back

The cookie monster said:
toffee balls said:
cleavers said:
I'll believe "he's back" when I see him do it against a decent side.

He'll be gone in the summer anyway, this driving thing will be the last straw.
Thanks for that
He's right about him being gone thats for sure
If city can get a decent fee he's out of here
Great game today though.
Yep time to cash in while we still can.
Had a great game although it was a bit odd that he feigned injury.

Tevez City said:
cleavers said:
toffee balls said:
I know he is a bit of a twat but he has NEVER given anything less than 100% on the pitch.
NEVER
Lots of players have "never given anything less than 100% on the pitch", but that doesn't/didn't mean they always played well.

He's been poor for most of this season, and yesterday was good against Barnsley, currently 43 league places below us.

As I said I'll reserve judgement until I see him do it against somebody decent (no disrespect to Barnsley).

Here is the stat of City offensive players this season:

Aguero

13 goals & 3 assists

Dzeko

13 goals & 3 assists

Silva

4 Goals & 9 assists

Tevez

15 goals & 9 assists

What a poor season from Carlos :)

He is without a doubt the best offensive players for City this season, but some people just like to keep undermining him.
Whereas you'll keep backing him, no matter what. You're doing something similar to those you've just been criticizing. Take the blinkers off. As a player he's one of our better ones, but he is nowhere near the form he showed in the 10/11 season. In the same way as the rest of our strikers have been below their best form.

After the Bayern incident I swore blind to myself and anyone that would listen to my ranting that I would never ever be happy to see him in a city shirt again.

To be completely honest I was wrong.

He was given a chance by the club and responded. Not what I wanted at the time but thankfully the club didnt listen to a f**kwit like me.

Nowadays I'd be delighted to see him sign a new deal or at least see out his current deal.

Doesn't mean anyone who disagrees is wrong, just my opinion.

I also hope his native county is reunited with las Malvinas but that's one for a magic disappearing thread (joke, don't anyone bite!)

ive said it many times im 34 and he is the best player i have seen play for City, Kompany says hes the best hes ever played with. WHY THE DEBATE ?
Mertasacker, Carragher, and Rio must have been doing cartwheels when they saw he was on the bench, how did we get on in those games ?
also ajax home and away madrid home dortmund home and away ? you get the best out of him when you play him every game, he runs that much he just gets super fit and performs to that level,

bluemc1 said:
ive said it many times im 34 and he is the best player i have seen play for City, Kompany says hes the best hes ever played with. WHY THE DEBATE ?
Mertasacker, Carragher, and Rio must have been doing cartwheels when they saw he was on the bench, how did we get on in those games ?
also ajax home and away madrid home dortmund home and away ? you get the best out of him when you play him every game, he runs that much he just gets super fit and performs to that level,

Totally agree, we just look a better, more cohesive team when he is playing. He changed the derby and his work rate scares teams. He links up well with Silva and seems to bring out the best in him. He has the highest points per game average than any of our players this season also.

When fit we have to have him playing behind Aguero every game.

Tevez City said:
cleavers said:
toffee balls said:
I know he is a bit of a twat but he has NEVER given anything less than 100% on the pitch.
NEVER
Lots of players have "never given anything less than 100% on the pitch", but that doesn't/didn't mean they always played well.

He's been poor for most of this season, and yesterday was good against Barnsley, currently 43 league places below us.

As I said I'll reserve judgement until I see him do it against somebody decent (no disrespect to Barnsley).

Here is the stat of City offensive players this season:

Aguero

13 goals & 3 assists

Dzeko

13 goals & 3 assists

Silva

4 Goals & 9 assists

Tevez

15 goals & 9 assists

What a poor season from Carlos :)

He is without a doubt the best offensive players for City this season, but some people just like to keep undermining him.
Tevez City said:
But It seems its better to just leave this forum for good

It was nice to meet some of you

Enjoy the forum without me from now on

Cheers BMers.

This will be my last post on this forum

Bye
It was a simpler time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.