tevez IS leaving

this is fookin class ...there all doin 1 . that fella on sky sounded really upbeat did,nt he ....what a cnut....get some more of em on ........anybody seen paddy ? hope he fookin kills himself

Didn't like him did they not? LMAO! Love the blue over the shit red aswell ;)

article-1184110-04F917A8000005DC-902_468x294.jpg

Ha ha, those Rags crying again i'm loving all this....whose next shrek!

I think we should go for or just bid up the price on benzema and valencia and ribery,Just to mess em up a bit more....

This could be Baconface's last season...

Look at how many of them have taken cameras! Blatantly day trippers, i dont want to get to ahead of myself as he could in theory sign for chelsea. Dont want this charade to drag on any further just "sign him up"!

Anyone else think this will be the turning point for us in the transfer window?

I get the feeling that if Tevez comes, then pretty much everyone else on the not-so-secret wishlist will do too - this could be an even bigger signing than Robinho as this shows we are serious players. The Robinho signing was big, don't get me wrong, but could easily be dismissed as a one-off.

If he doesn't come, after all our posturing and confidence (well, rumour-mongering in the press, but how much of that is hard truth and how much is fact is difficult to determine), then we could be made to took very silly, and end up with the so-called lesser names on our list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.