tevez IS leaving

Ricster said:
kippax88 said:
maybe we shud take some banners like this next season to old trafford.

1z1ahcx.jpg

tevez_1413737c.jpg

Here's another, sad rag twats.

carlos-tevez-001.jpg

The rags are gutted that he's going. All this 'he's shit and we don;t want him anyway' bollocks is because they are so arrogant to think everyone wants to play for their shitty little team from Stretford.

If he does sign we should send these photos to Rags who say 'He's shit we didn't want him anyway'

Erm no... He's not shit and you did want him... How dare he have the audacity to turn Down Stretford Utd. PLC.

bluejimmines said:
Johnny Flacks "City who" bitter cnut :)

Just a typical arrogant arsehole red bastard. They are all the fucking same.

Great watching them squirm.

Obviously Chelsea must be favs to sign him because they are top 4 and have CL football next year. The only chance we have is we can guarentee Tevez first team football, Chelsea with their squad may not be able to offer first team football unless they offload Drogba or Anelka. The problem Tevez had with Rags was about first team football. I would say 60% chelsea 40% city. If Tevez joins chelsea i predict a chelsea forward will be leaving.

Liverpool are broke and already have G.Johnson in the bag, this means hes OURS
A move to Real wouldn't make sense as they've signed Kaka to play in the supporting striker role. My only worry would be Chelsea but he said he want to stay in the North-West area so i wouldn't worry that much.

Carrrr-los, wherever you maybe
You are a saint at Man-Ci-ty
We'll chant your name at every game
As you are a GOD at Man-Ci-ty - Needs a bit of tweeking but its getting there....

*To the tune, Lord of the Dance*

Bonol said:
Obviously Chelsea must be favs to sign him because they are top 4 and have CL football next year. The only chance we have is we can guarentee Tevez first team football, Chelsea with their squad may not be able to offer first team football unless they offload Drogba or Anelka. The problem Tevez had with Rags was about first team football. I would say 60% chelsea 40% city. If Tevez joins chelsea i predict a chelsea forward will be leaving.

The bookies don't think so....we are something like 10-1 on. I would say it's 70-30 in our favour and I am not one to get optimistic!

its only city and chelsea in the running for him and he has said he wants to stay in the north west and first team football n not arsed about europe

sky bet
1/10 city

11/2 chelsea

Paddy power

4/7 city

7/2 chelsea

The bookies don't think so....we are something like 10-1 on. I would say it's 70-30 in our favour and I am not one to get optimistic!

Well i take back what i said, the bookie dont often get it wrong. Why announce his chosen club on JUL 1st though, is that Fergies birthday. Why does'nt Tevez send his gran round to paddy power and slam a big bet on where hes going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.