tevez IS leaving

Kia Joorabchin, Tevez's agent has just been on talksport doing a live interview. He said that it is between City and Chelsea but also added that Tevez and family are settled in the north west and he would prefer to join the 'underdog with ambition' and also said 'I have been talking to Gary and Mark at City' so it is looking like a done deal to me.

We never at any time asked them for more money at any point in the last 2 years"
"He's made it clear he wants to stay in Premierleague"
"He loves to go to clubs who fight for things, with grass roots type of things"
"Now he will make his decision to sign for a club with ambition to win titles"
"We have ruled Liverpool out"
"We HAVEN'T spoken to City or Chelsea about contracts"
"We will see which club has the biggest ambition"
"We've already spoken to Gary(Cook)"
"In a club like City they have definitely shown ambition"
"What is important is that Carlos is very happy in England, his family is in a very good shape here"
"Carlos is not willing to make the decision now, he wants time to think about his future"
"This is Carlos Tevez's decision, no one elses"

said by tevez's agent

I am pretty sure he gets paid monthly and his last payment cheque is the end of month thats the loaned agreement date.
So They will have to pay him up first of all. Now thats what i have heard from a former footballer,i don't know if its 100% but sounds about right.

That makes the 1st July sign date and it goes with the new City website media launch.

Someone said he has purchased a new house in cheshire,If this is correct i cannot see the Chelsea move.

Read between the lines he was saying he will sign for City.

Thats how I heared it.

Ricster said:
ramsdale4 said:
SSN email

"I will not be coming back to old trafford"

Brilliant!

That was me, lol. (If anyone has read the RSC thread, they will understand).

Great one Ricster!

(Now come on Ricster; after that and the Fergie condom at the Hamburger game you've got to come to COMS next season, RSC or no; you mustn't miss it, mate just cos we've bought RSC!).

Rösler's Dad said:
Ricster said:
That was me, lol. (If anyone has read the RSC thread, they will understand).

Great one Ricster!

(Now come on Ricster; after that and the Fergie condom at the Hamburger game you've got to come to COMS next season, RSC or no; you mustn't miss it, mate just cos we've bought RSC!).

Amazing what a bit of sleep does ;)

Im too passionate mate, and dont think of things before i say it. Im Blue through and through though, and if you think i wont go back to City well, all i can say is, once your blue you cant just forget it.

KEEP BRITAIN TIDY

PUT ALL MAN UTD TEVEZ SHIRTS IN HERE
wheelie-bin.jpg
[/img]

WHY WONT MY PIC COME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.