Tevez is on his way :D

Dubai Blue said:
I don't understand certain people's obsession with Didier Drogba.

The idea of signing Raul was roundly ridiculed because of his age. Drogba is the same age, has severe attitude problems and was at his best 2 years ago. This type of fading superstar is the last sort of player we need to be targeting. And he hardly strikes me as being universally popular in the game so I can't even see him acting as a draw for other players.

Agreed. Drogba is trouble, we don't want him. I'd rather stick with Caicedo, and that's saying something.

blue jim said:
Carlos Tevez will be the best signing we'll have made since Elano.

GET IN HUGHES, DO IT. he's not a rag yet.

He's not in the same leauge as Robinho who we signed after Elano. He's better than what we've got thats for sure but i'm not a fan of Tevez and don't think he's as good as a lot of people make out but thats just my opinion

Scum and Tevez are both sluts who have used each other imo - Scum have benefitted without payng a big fee and Hermann has got his glory - any player who sells his arse to an agent gets no sympathy from me

Just think, if we hadn't have bumped up the price for berbatov the rags might have been able to afford Tevez.

Shame.

Would be a great addition IMO.

i think may be an attempt to smoke out offers from other teams. if no-one else bids then utd will surely attempt to agree a lower price for a permanent deal.

hope i'm wrong cos he'd fit in very well here

mike channon´s windmill said:
Scum and Tevez are both sluts who have used each other imo - Scum have benefitted without payng a big fee and Hermann has got his glory - any player who sells his arse to an agent gets no sympathy from me

Do you even understand why he belongs to MSI? I'm guessing not because if you did wouldn't make that completely ignorant statement.

ChicagoBlue said:
Dubai Blue said:
Bonol said:
What is mentioned is some team abroad (unspecified, how convenient) offered 40 million for him. Sounds like the agent is after a touting him to us. Hope we tell him to go take a cold shower. I see we are linked with Alonso, but 18 mill seems a bit cheeky if Liverpool get Barry for 8million. I would have Barry for 8 and let Liverpool keep Alonso.
Alonso has been immense this season and as far as I'm concerned, Benitez wants his head checking. In my opinion, Alonso is a much, much better player than Barry and it's not my money so I don't really care about how much they cost.

Straight choice: Alonso or Barry, then it's Alonso every time for me. (although I'd happily take both of them!!!)

If it was just player vs player, I would agree. However, who is the best LEFT-SIDED player in midfield and who would get stuck in for 90 minutes? I think the answer changes under those conditions. Sadly, I think Barry will only leave Villa for Liverpool, and to play with his mate, Gerrard. Why would he switch to City when he is going to get the Europa League with Villa or the Champions League with Liverpool? He does not strike me as the kind of player who is all about the $$$$ or else he would have been gone away ago.

We need a left footed STRONG midfielder who can get forward and score a few. Love Alonso, but Barry fits that mould better.

CTID

? Has Petrov retired?

mike channon´s windmill said:

Boca Jrs sold Tevez's contract to MSI, he didn't even have a say in the matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.