TEVEZ Latest!!"

the loan fees amounted to almost 9m it has been mooted with a further payment of 25.5m on top taking total to around 34m.

Also lets not forget this is coming from sky sports who have probably heard this from someone inside ragville so it works for them either way. if he stays they can say we stumped up and got the player the manager wanted, if he goes they can say well we matched the offer but couldnt offer him guaranteed first team football so he had to go and all the rag press and fans can go well he just wasnt good enough to get into our team so its win win for them.

spacecadet said:
the full amount was £25.5M - I thought City were prepared to pay £32M- may be a bit more milage in this one yet.

Depends if his loan buyout clause is still active, not sure how it works but if the rags have a pre-agreement to buy him for £25m then he just becomes a scum player if they trigger the clause. Tevez may not even have a choice about it unless they have to renegotiate his wages?

If his loan buyout clause isn't active then it may be a case of highest bidder wins.

Be interesting to see how this finishes, I'd quite like Tevez here but would prefer a target man striker and SWP can play RW (maybe Boj also as I think he played there a bit in Italy).

Weird that Robbie is right-footed but prefers left wing and Boj is left footed but has played on the right wing before. I assume it's so they can cut in on their stronger foot.

Been thinking about this, I cant see him signing because they are in the Champions League as he only played a bit part in a few games and is likely to do the same next season. I think it will come down to wage's tbh and who can offer first team football next term. If thats the case then I see us in the lead but I could also see the scum promising he will be first choice and selling Berbaflop.

Ricster said:
spacecadet said:
the full amount was £25.5M - I thought City were prepared to pay £32M- may be a bit more milage in this one yet.

Yep, true, but the rags have already paid £6m for the 2yrs they had him on loan.

Hasn't the option to purchase now passed? Therefore, he is free to join whoever MSI want to sell him to for the full price(£32m)? So the scum could pay £38m (£6m+£32m) because they didn't take up the option.

what does everyone think are chances City will buy someone again today>?

If you rent a house for two years and then decide to buy it, do you automatically expect to knock all the back rent off the purchase price? No, you don't. Then why should the loan fees come off the purchase price for wobblegob?

Mark Hughes should drive over to the ground, chuck a blanket over his head and bring him to Eastlands. That's the correct way to approach these things.

Biginoil said:
If you rent a house for two years and then decide to buy it, do you automatically expect to knock all the back rent off the purchase price? No, you don't. Then why should the loan fees come off the purchase price for wobblegob?

Mark Hughes should drive over to the ground, chuck a blanket over his head and bring him to Eastlands. That's the correct way to approach these things.

To be fair i agree, even if we don't sign Tevez it's in everyones interests that the blanket should be left over his head, not least my kids...he scars/ scares the crap out of them !!

Biginoil said:

Too right the dodgy third party loan deal - unavailable to anyone else in English football has expired - and it cost £6m. That money is gone and is largerly irrelevant. United had (or may have) an option to buy for £25m. If they still have the option they can take it up but the owners must have an interest in selling him elsewhere if they can net another £32m. i.e. they get £7m more if he comes to us. Still don't trust the rags - bet they try to extend the loan deal or something sinister like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.