TEVEZ Latest!!"

Lets not forget he said United "humiliated" him afew weeks ago and he waved goodbye to the vermin. Kia whatever his name is has not been away from City since the dosh arrived. I am sure Tevez will sign for City.

spacecadet said:
Lets not forget he said United "humiliated" him afew weeks ago and he waved goodbye to the vermin. Kia whatever his name is has not been away from City since the dosh arrived. I am sure Tevez will sign for City.

hope so too, but when?! cant handle waiting much longer

i think tevez's agent has an agreement with united that if united want tevez they have to pay 25.5 but i cant see tevez wanting to stay to be on the bench

This is my understanding however the original deadline was the end of may, but his loan spell ends at the end of June. In my opinion the agreement on the 25.5m has passed, however because Tevez didn't want to leave the scum, his agents Kia have agreed to have a final meeting. My understanding was the Rags only want to bid 20m and this is below the original agreed price. The question of him playing regularly at the Rags is one for baconface. I suspect he might offer him that just to spite us. Until we here some news to the contrary coming out of the swamp I still think he will be a rag player, but he would be a superb acquisition for our team and is about the only rag player I could stomach at our club.

He will not get regular football at the scum. Everyone can see that. I highly doubt he will stay there but you can't put anything past those shady bastards.

Perhaps Kia has a sense of humour and is going to see Gill to give him the opportunity to top our £32m cash up front bid and wages of £140,000 a week!!! You never know - after all they are the 'Worlds Greatest Club' TM NOT!

this was in the paper talk bit on SSN and wasn't actual latest news
therefore it it bullshit, end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.