TEVEZ Latest!!"

Might be wrong but isn't third party ownership now illegal, don't think they can extend the loan, someone has to buy him. Thats my understanding anyway fow what its worth

Danish Blue said:
Its Berbaflop II
You mean we are forcing the Scum to pay much more than the player is really worth. If Tevez does stay, we will get Forlan who will make an equally good impression. He is banging in goals left, right and centre.

I just wanted to say that the way one of you called that diving prick a tranny made me piss myself!!

Ricster said:
spacecadet said:
the full amount was £25.5M - I thought City were prepared to pay £32M- may be a bit more milage in this one yet.

Yep, true, but the rags have already paid £6m for the 2yrs they had him on loan.

ye but that means the owner guy can either take a futher 25 mill from rags or 32 from us!

i think he will come to us, dont forget... he said he wants an ambitious club,

hello tevez

i think tevez's agent has an agreement with united that if united want tevez they have to pay 25.5 but i cant see tevez wanting to stay to be on the bench

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.