Tevez [Merged]

No Tevez answer for another week?

From The Guardian:

Joorabchian will now put United's proposal to Tevez before informing Gill whether they have a deal, although a final decision is not expected until after Argentina's forthcoming World Cup qualifiers against Colombia on Saturday and Ecuador next Wednesday.

I want a signing and I want it today!

Re: No Tevez answer for another week?

Gooses, geeses
I want my geese to lay gold eggs for easter
At least a hundred a day
And by the way

I want a feast
I want a bean feast
Cream buns and doughnuts
And fruitcake with no nuts
So good you could go nuts

No, now

I want a ball
I want a party
Pink macaroons
And a million balloons
And performing baboons and
Give it to me now

I want the world
I want the whole world
I want to lock it
All up in my pocket
It's my bar of chocolate
Give it to me now

I want today
I want tomorrow
I want to wear 'em
Like braids in my hair and
I don't want to share 'em

I want a party with roomfuls of laughter
Ten thousand tons of ice cream
And if I don't get the things I am after
I'm going to scream

I want the works
I want the whole works
Presents and prizes
And sweets and surprises
Of all shapes and sizes

And now

Don't care how, I want it now
Don't care how, I want it now

freddie_hill said:
From The Guardian:

Joorabchian will now put United's proposal to Tevez before informing Gill whether they have a deal, although a final decision is not expected until after Argentina's forthcoming World Cup qualifiers against Colombia on Saturday and Ecuador next Wednesday.

I want a signing and I want it today!

with all tevez's millions, im pretty sure he has a tri-band mobile phone! so im sure kia would have called him the minute he left the meeting to tell him whats on the table!

besides that, utd wont assure him of first team football and therefore he will leave! plus as i said before, if the rags do sign him, that is the end of there spending, unless ofcourse the tranny is off to madrid with kaka!!

Re: Tevez; I'm not convinced.

I agree with the OP too that I'm not sure Tevez would be a great signing.

Unless Robinho is off, and I think that's a possibility.

I wouldn't be heartbroken about that to be honest if we got enough quality in.

ferguson is not so stupid how it looks he will do everything he can to sign him...he is shittin in his pants he dont want him too come to city

United allegedly 'agreed deal' with Tevez.

Manchester United have reportedly agreed to pay Kia Joorabchian’s asking price for Carlos Tevez, although the former West Ham star may still join Manchester City or Liverpool according to reports.

Having initially been reluctant to meet Tevez’s price, which had been set two years ago, Manchester United allegedly agreed to meet the full asking price yesterday, after the club’s Chief Executive met with Joorabchian at Old Trafford.

Initial reports in the Daily Express suggest the decision to stay remains firmly in Tevez’s court now, although there is suggestion he may decide to leave despite being taken in by the Stretford End as a firm fans’ favourite.

The Argentine will make a final decision on his drawn future after his World Cup Qualifiers this week.

Re: United allegedly 'agreed deal' with Tevez.

If this is true and he still comes It'll be p1ss funny. I guess thats why the rags are not saying anything official - as they are worried they will look like losers if we get him

amusing....

Italian Press say he has agreed terms.

akk2tc.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.