Tevez [Merged]

Re: Tevez; I'm not convinced.

Didsbury Dave said:
I agree with the OP too that I'm not sure Tevez would be a great signing.

Unless Robinho is off, and I think that's a possibility.

I wouldn't be heartbroken about that to be honest if we got enough quality in.

I think robinho is off aswell.

simon23 said:
I sort of agree with you....Tevez is undoubtedly a class player....However we are in more desperate need of a forward who can lead the line (eg drogba (but dont want him as he is too old)....or eto'o, or fabiano or torres)..........) Tevez is not a player who will lead the line.......again he is more of a second striker.
however we alos need to add quality depth to our squad and with the immanent departure of sturridge (and hopefully vass, benjani and evans as well).......we will neeed strenghtneing anyway

Hughes realises this. I think that what will happen if Tevez joins us is that a targetman will also arrive to lead the line, that wouldn't be Eto'o or Forlan though.

Re: United allegedly 'agreed deal' with Tevez.

United said over a week ago that they were considering paying the full price. A pretty odd thing the for the Chief Exec to say BEFORE the final negotiations which probably indicates that there were major bridges to be built with Tevez.

This article still says Tevez likely to leave.

It's the promise of first team football he's after.

not convinced he'll sign anyway,i have a horrible feeling that the vermin from trafford will agree to all of his terms etc.the kaka thing in jan is stopping me getting carried away too.

money must be awful tight at the swamp, we just need to keep raising the stakes until they fold. First Berbatov now Tevez, we should target every player they are in for bid 5 mio over and sit back.

Re: No Tevez answer for another week?

So why has it not made its way over here yet??

He's a good player and obviously we want good players at our club, but I still don't see where he'd fit in our formation unless we plan to change. Still, at least this means end of the summer spending already for the rags unless Tranny goes.

Benarbia said:
Still think we'll miss out

I agree. Bacon face will come up smelling of roses and the plastics will claim they never doubted him. Some of the deluded responses I have had is, "well we are obviously after Benzema." I dont know one rag that thinks they are in financial difficulty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.