Tevez [Merged]

BibbyBlue85 said:
kipaxblue said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
TEVEZ UPDATE!!!

I have just been reliably informed from a source who is great friends with a SUPERstar at City that Tevez is a DONE deal but it will not be presented untill after the international matches have finished. I cannot disclose the star at City but the clue is in the first sentence.

Yea cos he'd know!

All players are kept in the loop about players coming into the club i.e Barry would have been told our transfer targets when he spoke with hughes when in talks with the club and that is why YES he does know

barry would've been told that we are gonna TRY and spend a lot of money on the worlds best. Can you really seeing GC and MH coming out to the players and saying hey lads we've just bought this superstar but dont tell anyone! Cant see it!!

kipaxblue said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
kipaxblue said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
TEVEZ UPDATE!!!

I have just been reliably informed from a source who is great friends with a SUPERstar at City that Tevez is a DONE deal but it will not be presented untill after the international matches have finished. I cannot disclose the star at City but the clue is in the first sentence.

Yea cos he'd know!

All players are kept in the loop about players coming into the club i.e Barry would have been told our transfer targets when he spoke with hughes when in talks with the club and that is why YES he does know

barry would've been told that we are gonna TRY and spend a lot of money on the worlds best. Can you really seeing GC and MH coming out to the players and saying hey lads we've just bought this superstar but dont tell anyone! Cant see it!!

I understand where you are coming from but seriously the players are kept in the loop. When Robinho was in talks with City last summer he was told that we would go after Kaka and thats when Robbie started to try and persuade him to come before last January. Players are kept in the loop via mobile n thats why Richard Dunne was being interviewed about Barry's arrival so soon after the report hit the press, plus players have to sign confidentiality papers around transfers

I understand where you are coming from but seriously the players are kept in the loop. When Robinho was in talks with City last summer he was told that we would go after Kaka and thats when Robbie started to try and persuade him to come before last January. Players are kept in the loop via mobile n thats why Richard Dunne was being interviewed about Barry's arrival so soon after the report hit the press, plus players have to sign confidentiality papers around transfers

Anywho... you know you will be slated so much if your wrong? How do you "know" Stevie?

Robbie didnt even know who he was signing for when we got him he just wanted out of madrid so i doubt we had time to talk to him about kaka. he only started wording him up about the move cos the press got wind of it and it all came out. Players know very little believe me!!

kipaxblue said:
Robbie didnt even know who he was signing for when we got him he just wanted out of madrid so i doubt we had time to talk to him about kaka. he only started wording him up about the move cos the press got wind of it and it all came out. Players know very little believe me!!

Are you thick or something? Yeah, lets believe what The Sun says about Robinho not knowing who he had signed for.

FFS

Elano was even in the City mag saying Robinho rang him as soon as the offer came in to see what life at City was like!

YungJoshiiMcFc said:

Anywho... you know you will be slated so much if your wrong? How do you "know" Stevie?

There will be no slating needed coz i am RIGHT!! Just keep upto date with everything and you will be saying Thanks for letting us know first. I don't know Stevie personally, my uncle is good friends with Stevie's friend. A SOLID source

There will be no slating needed coz i am RIGHT!! Just keep upto date with everything and you will be saying Thanks for letting us know first. I don't know Stevie personally, my uncle is good friends with Stevie's friend. A SOLID source

For some funky reason, I believe you.

ManCityX said:
kipaxblue said:

Are you thick or something? Yeah, lets believe what The Sun says about Robinho not knowing who he had signed for.

FFS

Elano was even in the City mag saying Robinho rang him as soon as the offer came in to see what life at City was like!

Personally i dont think he did. He just seen our cash and wanted out of madrid so he thought why not. He couldn't of had a lot of time to do ringing round cos from what i remember we signed him bout 10 mins before the deadline.

BibbyBlue85 said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:

I hope your right mate just hate all these ITK's that keep coming on here telling us were gonna sign him in 15 minutes and stuff like that

kipaxblue said:

do you still think santa comes down the chimney on xmas eve?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.