Tevez [Merged]

Yea players know where they are going themselves but managers dont come around telling the players who we are signing

I'm sure that the players are well informed when a player signs. As for us, it will happen when the club announce it.

kipaxblue said:
Yea players know where they are going themselves but managers dont come around telling the players who we are signing

Not getting involved in your dispute other than to tell you I can guarantee that certain managers do discuss potential players with certain members of there current playing staff. This I know for a fact and can tell you Joe Royal, Alan Ball, John Benson and Sven definately do/did.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:

I'm sure that the players are well informed when a player signs. As for us, it will happen when the club announce it.

but a club isn't going to tell players and then tell them to keep it quiet though. Imagine players who play in that position they would go straight to the press cos they would be unhappy. Like i said hope this guys source is good but just cant see it

The Fixer said:
who's nicked my quote button?

kipaxblue there is a guy called damcoles he posted the other day saying a player at city was not happy cos he knows a player is arriving and its gonna limit his chances, so it shows they must get wind of things.

All rumours though

daff.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.