Tevez [Merged]

Personally i dont think he did. He just seen our cash and wanted out of madrid so he thought why not. He couldn't of had a lot of time to do ringing round cos from what i remember we signed him bout 10 mins before the deadline.

But no doubt that the negotiations had been going on at least 2 hours before hand. Plenty of times to give Elano a buzz.

ManCityX said:
kipaxblue said:
Robbie didnt even know who he was signing for when we got him he just wanted out of madrid so i doubt we had time to talk to him about kaka. he only started wording him up about the move cos the press got wind of it and it all came out. Players know very little believe me!!

Are you thick or something? Yeah, lets believe what The Sun says about Robinho not knowing who he had signed for.

FFS

Elano was even in the City mag saying Robinho rang him as soon as the offer came in to see what life at City was like!

Kipaxblue I cannot believe you believe what you read in the Sun. This is the same paper that reckoned the whole Kaka deal in January was costing City £250million plus they were that sure he was signing for City that they put him in a City shirt on their back page. Both statements completely false. It seems to me its you that knows very little

kipaxblue said:
ManCityX said:
kipaxblue said:
Robbie didnt even know who he was signing for when we got him he just wanted out of madrid so i doubt we had time to talk to him about kaka. he only started wording him up about the move cos the press got wind of it and it all came out. Players know very little believe me!!

Are you thick or something? Yeah, lets believe what The Sun says about Robinho not knowing who he had signed for.

FFS

Elano was even in the City mag saying Robinho rang him as soon as the offer came in to see what life at City was like!

Personally i dont think he did. He just seen our cash and wanted out of madrid so he thought why not. He couldn't of had a lot of time to do ringing round cos from what i remember we signed him bout 10 mins before the deadline.

That's because you're a rag.

blue dallas said:
kipaxblue said:

do you still think santa comes down the chimney on xmas eve?

I am only 5 :(

ManCityX said:
kipaxblue said:
ManCityX said:
kipaxblue said:

FFS

That's because you're a rag.

Yea obvoiusly!!!

kipaxblue said:

Wrong mate you're so wrong.

Im not or claim to be itk, but i know someone who is and have heard this guy casually speaking on the phone to players. He was on the phone last friday asking a player if he was going back to preston. He does their cars for them???? dont know what the fook he means by that cos i dont ask too many questions but he has 200 players on his client base. He said a while ago he used to make decent money putting bets on but now the bookies only let a max of 100 quid on potential transfers so players do talk and know stuff.

BibbyBlue85 said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
There will be no slating needed coz i am RIGHT!! Just keep upto date with everything and you will be saying Thanks for letting us know first. I don't know Stevie personally, my uncle is good friends with Stevie's friend. A SOLID source

For some funky reason, I believe you.

It should be easily verified, there are a couple on here who know Stevie and some of his associates directly, Im sure if they wish they can check this.

Me, Ive got used to just going with the flow and seeing what happens. Hope your right though

The Fixer said:
kipaxblue said:

Wrong mate you're so wrong.

Im not or claim to be itk, but i know someone who is and have heard this guy casually speaking on the phone to players. He was on the phone last friday asking a player if he was going back to preston. He does their cars for them???? dont know what the fook he means by that cos i dont ask too many questions but he has 200 players on his client base. He said a while ago he used to make decent money putting bets on but now the bookies only let a max of 100 quid on potential transfers so players do talk and know stuff.

Yea players know where they are going themselves but managers dont come around telling the players who we are signing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.