Tevez [Merged]

freddie_hill said:
Rammyblues said:
This is shit waiting around wondering if we're going to sign him. I'm sick of all these ITK attention seekers who ramble a load of shit off and give a percentage as to how likely it is that he signs. I simply believe he will stay at the rags, don't know why but I just do. I think slowly but surely our hopes of signing him are fading away as time progresses and I have seen little to suggest otherwise despite a load of shit being spouted about him.

It's getting to a stage where it seems to have dragged on so long that I am beginning to not give a shit either way. 22 pages of pure crap if he doesn't sign in my opinion.

I actually think the other way, here you have a player adored by the rag fans, who were urging baconface to sign him. Has been quoted as saying unhappy at the way he has been treated, if he had that much love for the scum, on Wednesday Kia Ora apparantly got the rags to meet the buy out clause. If he wanted to join them that much he would have issued a statement saying he was staying and would be signing for them on his return.

I think you have a point there mate.
Seconded

a completely unloaded question,
is it possible that city could have bidded the 32 million for tevez and also said to kia bloke 'heres say 5million' for yourself? and obviously offer tevez higher wages? and promise him first team football?
logically i think he may sign for us and i hope so
but got a horrible feeling he will sign for rags

and also if united offer the reported buyout clause , who is it then down to? tevez or kia ?

flb said:
if hed signed for the shitbags wed know by now-them twats dont miss a single opportunity to big themselves up,id say hes having medical after the qualifier,monday id say
highly unlikely mate, because hel be in ecuador on the wednesday
maybe wel know more in a week
or it could come out that hes signing for a certain team subject to a medical

flb said:
if hed signed for the shitbags wed know by now-them twats dont miss a single opportunity to big themselves up,id say hes having medical after the qualifier,monday id say

I'd agree with this. The rags will go mental especially if he signs for us, i reckon they're trying to find a replacement to cushion the blow.

Quinninho said:
flb said:

I'd agree with this. The rags will go mental especially if he signs for us, i reckon they're trying to find a replacement to cushion the blow.
there nearly as potless as the dippers,hes a class player if hes given the minuites on the pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.