Tevez [Merged]

Re: rag says.tevez staying

yozzer said:
unfortunately we all got them ,but my rag mates says his mate said .tevez is staying with them 1more season on loan for 6million and then after world cup next season he available again to highest bidder...i no its a he said she said moment and im sick ov this shit ..but what u lot think

They're signing Robbie as a replacement for Tranny and Superman as a replacement for Scholes too. They haven't decided if they want Given yet.

Re: rag says.tevez staying

yozzer said:
unfortunately we all got them ,but my rag mates says his mate said .tevez is staying with them 1more season on loan for 6million and then after world cup next season he available again to highest bidder...i no its a he said she said moment and im sick ov this shit ..but what u lot think

I don't think they can do that, third party ownership is now illegal in the EPL so as I understand, he will have to be sold to someone, he can't start another loan.

Bullshit mate, they can't do that under the new third party ownership rules. When they originally loaned him the rules didn't exist. The rule was introduced that is why we had to buy Jo, but because the rule couldn't be applied retrospectively the rags were able to play him for the two seasons they loaned him. That is why they are either going stump up the 25.5m buy out clause from MSI or lose him to someone else.

stony said:
yozzer said:

Impossible. The Premier League have banned all third party agreements. Tevez has a straight choice between sitting on the bench for them and playing almost every week for us.

This is shit waiting around wondering if we're going to sign him. I'm sick of all these ITK attention seekers who ramble a load of shit off and give a percentage as to how likely it is that he signs. I simply believe he will stay at the rags, don't know why but I just do. I think slowly but surely our hopes of signing him are fading away as time progresses and I have seen little to suggest otherwise despite a load of shit being spouted about him.

It's getting to a stage where it seems to have dragged on so long that I am beginning to not give a shit either way. 22 pages of pure crap if he doesn't sign in my opinion.

This is shit waiting around wondering if we're going to sign him. I'm sick of all these ITK attention seekers who ramble a load of shit off and give a percentage as to how likely it is that he signs. I simply believe he will stay at the rags, don't know why but I just do. I think slowly but surely our hopes of signing him are fading away as time progresses and I have seen little to suggest otherwise despite a load of shit being spouted about him.

It's getting to a stage where it seems to have dragged on so long that I am beginning to not give a shit either way. 22 pages of pure crap if he doesn't sign in my opinion.

I actually think the other way, here you have a player adored by the rag fans, who were urging baconface to sign him. Has been quoted as saying unhappy at the way he has been treated, if he had that much love for the scum, on Wednesday Kia Ora apparantly got the rags to meet the buy out clause. If he wanted to join them that much he would have issued a statement saying he was staying and would be signing for them on his return.

Rammyblues said:

I actually think the other way, here you have a player adored by the rag fans, who were urging baconface to sign him. Has been quoted as saying unhappy at the way he has been treated, if he had that much love for the scum, on Wednesday Kia Ora apparantly got the rags to meet the buy out clause. If he wanted to join them that much he would have issued a statement saying he was staying and would be signing for them on his return.

I think you have a point there mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.