Tevez [Merged]

flb said:
Quinninho said:
flb said:
if hed signed for the shitbags wed know by now-them twats dont miss a single opportunity to big themselves up,id say hes having medical after the qualifier,monday id say

I'd agree with this. The rags will go mental especially if he signs for us, i reckon they're trying to find a replacement to cushion the blow.
there nearly as potless as the dippers,hes a class player if hes given the minuites on the pitch

Are you mad?? Tevez is better than Berbatov? We should donate Vas to the rags, at least he scores at the swamp!

For what it's worth this is my take on the current situation.

Tevez justs wants to play regular first team football with an ambitious club who make him feel wanted.

He is not getting that at stretford, if you look at his previous quotes the above is what he requires and we can offer him this, plus he gets to stay in england where his wife and child are settled he will be handsomely paid for his services his agent/owners will be paid upfront the money they require.

Tevez imo is seriously pissed at fergiscum, he feels let down and undervalued and worthless, as the scum have tried to wriggle out of paying the fee, this makes carlos feel very undervalued.

The rags i believe have offered a deal kia can cope with, but it will ultimately be carlos tevez's decision.

He will play for his country over the next few days sit down with his family and make the best CAREER choice.

imho carlos tevez will sign for manchester city!

The Fixer said:

Tevez justs wants to play regular first team football with an ambitious club who make him feel wanted.

He is not getting that at stretford, if you look at his previous quotes the above is what he requires and we can offer him this, plus he gets to stay in england where his wife and child are settled he will be handsomely paid for his services his agent/owners will be paid upfront the money they require.

Tevez imo is seriously pissed at fergiscum, he feels let down and undervalued and worthless, as the scum have tried to wriggle out of paying the fee, this makes carlos feel very undervalued.

The rags i believe have offered a deal kia can cope with, but it will ultimately be carlos tevez's decision.

He will play for his country over the next few days sit down with his family and make the best CAREER choice.

I agree. I think he wants to play, which he doesnt get at United.

Fergie showed stats where he played more than Rooney last season - but the fact is for most big games he is on the bench. The games he plays are when Rooney is rested.

He's a confidence player. He showed that at West Ham - where they messed him about at the start and he was poor in a lot of games. As soon as he got a run he was class. The rotation system doesnt suit him - and the fact is he will get more games and more cash at City.

Have to wait until next week - but i think he will sign.

The press think it would be unthinkable - but he has played for 4 clubs. His only allegiance is to Boca. I went to la Boca whilst in Buenos Aires in January - and there are big murals of him on the side of buidings. He has on played 50 odd games for united that why should he not consider moving

johnmc said:
We, under no circumstances, should guarantee someone first team football. has to be earnt

I conccur John, he made 18 starts at the rags the season just gone imo with his attitude and ability he would get more opportunities in our first team than he would down the road.

Remember guy's 2010 world cup i'm sure maradonna has had a little word in his ear to.

The Fixer said:

nail on head fella-the guy wants to play football and money isnt his motivator

johnmc said:
18 starts and 11 sub apps. 5 goals

whats big phils record this season?

What has big phil got to do with anything? My post was not to compare him with any current city player's i was merely putting my oppinion forward as to the current state of play on tevez potential signing!

For what it's worth big phil's not too bad , still young and learning but if we are comparing him with tevez then it's a no contest. Tevez all round game is miles better than big phil's imo of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.