Tevez [Merged]

Tevez states that Ferguson said t he would play him as a striker. And he lied.

Could this be the reason for the delay?

I mean with Eto'o's seeming arrival, RSC, not to mention Robinho.

If we play 3 up front then maybe he will be guaranteed a place. But I am assuming the front point of that attack would be Eto'o or RSC.

And if we play only 2 up front well who do we leave out?

So maybe Carlos already is having a sense of deja vu.

Not sure which paper its in as I only caught the tail end of it on talkSPORT, but they were saying about some article where Tevez has allegedly said that if he joins us he wants to score at OT in the derby and run up to Taggart and show him what he's missed!!!! I really hope thats a true quote from our gargoyle-looking friend!

Yes I know 4-3-3

But that is where he has been playing for United. Wide in 4-3-3

I think he wants to be more central that is all.

I'm just saying that I'm not sure he is a guaranteed to play exactly where he wants at City.

robbieh said:
Yes I know 4-3-3

But that is where he has been playing for United. Wide in 4-3-3

I think he wants to be more central that is all.

I'm just saying that I'm not sure he is a guaranteed to play exactly where he wants at City.

I dont think he minds where he plays so long as he is selected week in week out so he can give his all

Monday is a stupid date though. The trannie is unveiled as a Madrid player.

oooo actually, no I like that. Two ex rags paraded at their new clubs on the same day. Lovely way to start the week. Lets see how SSN twist that one.

Probably wheel out some more INCREDIBLE OWEN STATS!!!!!!

1000 pages is a tuff one to get through!

I know there has been a number of claims about Tevez signing on Monday - are any of these veriified by ITK's?

Apologies if it's on a recent page - I've already been going through threads for an hour!

svennis pennis said:
Monday is a stupid date though. The trannie is unveiled as a Madrid player.

oooo actually, no I like that. Two ex rags paraded at their new clubs on the same day. Lovely way to start the week. Lets see how SSN twist that one.

Probably wheel out some more INCREDIBLE OWEN STATS!!!!!!

Yes they will probably lead with Utd wont miss these 2 because they got OWEN the most prolific of all of them last year!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.