Tevez [Merged]

Danny St.helens CTID said:
a simple yes or no would do though, we need to move onto other targets and not waste time, not trying be negative but kaka and roger rabbit keep springing to mind

How do you know what our management team are not working behind the scenes on other targets.

Our silence on these targets says we are doing ok thanks.

No need to panic.

a simple yes or no would do though, we need to move onto other targets and not waste time, not trying be negative but kaka and roger rabbit keep springing to mind
we have other targets if these current deals go through, hughes has said he has a plan a b and c, your posts are depressing now, come on fella CHEER THE FOOK UP!

hgblue

ur right mate but unless terry, tevez or eto'o is done b4 10th i cant order me little mans new kit for our hols, cant get him one with wright-phillips or santa-cruz as hes only 10month old, it wont fit on!!

It's frustrating that things are taking a while but some of the "advice" given by people on this board has been a bit naive. This is a £30M transfer involving the move from a 3rd party and an existing loan arrangement that only ended last Wednesday. Hardly standard procedure. To say "a simple yes or no would do" just completely ignores the realities of this particular deal.

Let's not forget we are also working on another hugely complex deal in Eto'o and trying to sound out Lescott and Terry. We only have a finite amount of resource with which to get all of the negotiations and contract details done. I'd rather we took our time to ensure we had the best possible chance of landing the best possible players available to us, than be rash about things and declare a deal dead and move on to weaker targets just because Eto'o wouldn't say yes or no on the spot

hgblue

ur right mate but unless terry, tevez or eto'o is done b4 10th i cant order me little mans new kit for our hols, cant get him one with wright-phillips or santa-cruz as hes only 10month old, it wont fit on!!

I see. I suggest you email Garry Cooke and let him know that he needs to get a fookin move on and sign someone with a small surname before you go on holiday!

hgblue said:
hgblue

I see. I suggest you email Garry Cooke and let him know that he needs to get a fookin move on and sign someone with a small surname before you go on holiday!

lol

hgblue said:
hgblue

Barry?!? :P

This window has got us all fighting amongst ourselves. I thought pretend ITK's were funny at first but the joke is wearing thin it's been done so many times.

It's easy to blame City but it's the ITKs that set us on edge as there is only so many times you can be let down and remain optimistic.

I hope we are as good as our word and walk away if these transfers drag on.

I would bet against Eto'o now.

Lescott will happen soon I think.

Terry is a long shot but I'm glad we are trying.

Teves? Nailed on? If it's not done this week....very little chance.

Plenty more fish in the sea but few whales!

Cobwebcat said:
This window has got us all fighting amongst ourselves. I thought pretend ITK's were funny at first but the joke is wearing thin it's been done so many times.

It's easy to blame City but it's the ITKs that set us on edge as there is only so many times you can be let down and remain optimistic.

I hope we are as good as our word and walk away if these transfers drag on.

I would bet against Eto'o now.

Lescott will happen soon I think.

Terry is a long shot but I'm glad we are trying.

Teves? Nailed on? If it's not done this week....very little chance.

Plenty more fish in the sea but few whales!

If its not done this week its not done!

The transfer window is open until the 31st August and if it takes till then it takes till then.

Let the club get on with what they are doing, that is assembling us a squad, the likes of which we could never have dreamed about in our wildest dreams.

Too much panic and fooking negativity ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.