Tevez [Merged]

It is quite important that this thread does not go to 2,000 without anything else happening.

all these transfers are so complex now but its to be expected, and we must get used to it, look at the rest of the prem, the only deals going through are freebies and the unknown players! the days of us snapping up the likes of sean davies on a free are gone, lets leave that to the boltons of this world, were now trying to lure the cream of the crop to city, unfortunately the stars come with so much more baggage and demands, robinho was the exception to this as i think he'd have hung himself if he was at madrid a minute longer, but tevez eto'o terry and lescott aren't in such a hurry, these transfer sagas are gonna be the norm from now on guys, but it'll be so worth it in the end

Tevez in particular, Lomas, because of the third party ownership issues which, from all accounts, is a bit of a minefield. Didn't help when the FA made such a public song and dance about contractural propriety.

Pam said:
Tevez in particular, Lomas, because of the third party ownership issues which, from all accounts, is a bit of a minefield. Didn't help when the FA made such a public song and dance about contractural propriety.

Whats that got to do with this thread reaching 2000 pages though? Your rather confusing and quite often, very boring Spam.

drsqueggy said:
Pam said:

Whats that got to do with this thread reaching 200 pages though? Your rather confusing and quite often, very boring Spam.

what's Steve Lomas got to do with it?

Pam said:
your not wrong there, once we do tie up the tevez deal i think are owners should lets say "take care" of kia 4 good, make sure non of this 3rd party shit rears its ugly head again

sdavros said:
drsqueggy said:
Pam said:

Whats that got to do with this thread reaching 200 pages though? Your rather confusing and quite often, very boring Spam.

God only knows. I had about 3 Steve Lomas stickers for the Premier League album thing when I was younger. Thing is I could never swap them with anyone, as everyone seemed to have Steve Lomas stickers. They must have printed loads of him or something....

sdavros said:
drsqueggy said:
Pam said:

i think well i hope she was personally responding to 1 of my previous posts, otherwise she has what called lomas tourettes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.