Tevez [Merged]

BringBackSwales said:
sam221985 said:
I know HappyBlue is widely regarded as a watertight (as far as they can be) ITK but just curious what exact things has he got right in the past?
like any other ITK he knows fuck all more than the rest of us, just good at pretending he does - every newspaper in the country has been talking about Tevez, Lescott and Eto'o coming to us for weeks and then these tossers pass it off as their news, they blag about the dates and the odd time they get it right they are hiled as ITK Heroes - bollocks to all of them, just speculators at best
Swales you've been on this forum 5 mins, now i haven't been on much longer, but you cant just go round sayin that every ITK knows fuck all! there is loads of wums out there and afew geniune ITKS and if you took the time to read things properly you'd soon learn who the few trusted ITKS are, have an opinion by all means but also show some respect to the guys who are geniune ITKS after all its people like you that will stop them posting.

avoidconfusion said:
Right, I am getting pissed off by this now. Why is this deal still not done and dusted, what's the holdup? Don't tell me it's just this FA paperwork bullshit. Like someone else said, Mascherano was signed with no problems.

I have a feeling this deal is not 100% at all, if Tevez ends up not signing for City that would be quite embarassing.

It would make the Kaka debacle last transfer window look like a mere sideshow.

If Tevez does end up at Stamford Bridge then I would have absolutely no faith whatsoever in the current negotiators.

it was funny when Carlos was quoted saying that the rags wont be as upset playing for City rather than Liverpool .... get digging that moat Carlos, and fire up the stove for the boiling hot oil ... lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.