Tevez [Merged]

What's not English in that sentence?[/quote]

Look at the first word and explain how that makes sense with the remainder of the sentence.[/quote]

fuck me i am so sorry, i have let myself down and this forum, dont you just love these people who correct grammer, thanks for the help, it was english by the way it was just my grammer that let me down again i am so sorry

If all the ITK and people like Ajay, ZZ, SPURSMAD ,HAPPYBLUE say the signings are done and dusted then as they know a dam site more than me i am quite happy to belive them and value there input and hope they keep posting there imformation , Tevez signing was always going to be tricky with the FA and 3rd party etc Keep the faith it will happen sooner than later CTID,

ch23 said:
If all the ITK and people like Ajay, ZZ, SPURSMAD ,HAPPYBLUE say the signings are done and dusted then as they know a dam site more than me i am quite happy to belive them and value there input and hope they keep posting there imformation , Tevez signing was always going to be tricky with the FA and 3rd party etc Keep the faith it will happen sooner than later CTID,

This is it exactly. If we were hearing mention of Tevez being linked with a club other than ours or if there was some question about our ability to meet the transfer fee or the player's wage demands, it would be different but in the absence of any of that, we are surely safe to assume that it's a when rather than if situation. Everyone should zen.... Brucie is right, though. We have all died and this is purgatory and it feels like this has been going on for at least the last two and half years.

Dunno if it's just wishful thinking but I'm still quietly confident that Tevez is all ours. Despite the ITK's saying he was wrapped up weeks ago, I still think that his statement about not being considered a rag traitor sits well in our favour. Also I can't see Chelsea suddenly upping their bid after signing another attacking player in Zhirkov. Maybe if that had fallen through then they would pull out all the stops for Tev but not now.

Hurry up Cook and get him paraded to us we've waited long enough!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.