Tevez [Merged]

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

Damocles said:
1/25 last time I looked.

Too much movement in the past hour. Announcement must be imminent.

Was just thinking the same mate. The highest odd's you can get now for City winning the league is down to 20/1.

More likely that there has been a flurry of bets on Tevez does not mean that bookies are ITK.

Bookies aren't ITK but they are not far off. My dad was a manager at Ladbrokes for years and i was asking him last night about the odds and what they reflect. He told me that obviously bookies don't like losing money and the odds are a reflection of that but he also said he went to their head office and there are many people high up in betting with reliable sources who determine where the odds fall and raise. Just asked him now about 1/25 and he said in his opinion they have been tipped off and will probably soon close the betting on Tevez.

Hope this clears up things

When we were all advised about Tevez weeks ago ,Fixer and several others also myself took the 8/11 up to 1/3 with Paddy Power, Tevez to sign anytime,I feel slightly sorry for the guys who took 3 to 1 next signing ,and along came Taylor, AT 1/25 ITS OBVIOUS THERES GOING TO BE ANOUCEMENT SOON,Well i bloody hope so or i am in the deep and smelly.

PoolHustler said:
Damocles said:
1/25 last time I looked.

Too much movement in the past hour. Announcement must be imminent.

Was just thinking the same mate. The highest odd's you can get now for City winning the league is down to 20/1.

Did you ever think we'd see the day that City are 20/1 title before a ball is kicked. We are all on an extremely long acid trip, imo. Rags must have spiked our water supplies.

Shooter 83 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Work's filter wont let me get on oddschecker. Is it really 1/25!!!??? Bloody hell! It's been 1/7 for about a week with no change whatsoever. So something has surely happened?

1/10 paddy power.
Paddy powers odds have pretty much always been different to skybet's. When it was 1/7 on skybet, paddy power often had it at something like 8/11 or 8/13.

molineuxblue said:
I don't know anything, except it's money that makes prices change.

Haha ok then.

As for announcing a deal. It can be done anytime. We announced Roque at about 7 in the evening.

I have come to the conlusion that i couldn't give a rats arse if Tevez is coming or not.

I'm bored of it all now, the chances of signing Tevez a month ago excited me, my erection has long been de-rected (if thats even a word)

Sorry if it's been posted - possibly the most biased view I have read yet:

<a class="postlink" href="http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mikenorrish/100000400/cristiano-ronaldo-is-right-its-over-for-the-premier-league/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mike ... er-league/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.