Tevez [Merged]

Surely we must be getting close now. Come on Cook and co sign him up before Chelsea get in on this.

sdavros said:
keemcfc said:
Pam said:
molineuxblue said:
We're 1/25 now. Think you can guess why.

They must be close to suspending the betting. Here comes our Carlos.
you think it will be today pam?

oh god!

im nearly in tears!

(tears of happieness...and also anger and frustration)

(and pride)

someone get this man a pair of stones.

I've got 25 grand spare. What do you thinkI should do with it?

Immaculate Pasta said:
I have come to the conlusion that i couldn't give a rats arse if Tevez is coming or not.

I'm bored of it all now, the chances of signing Tevez a month ago excited me, my erection has long been de-rected (if thats even a word)

Just stick with limp!

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

kippax23 said:
the price has doubled this afernoon you cant get much more certain then a 1/14 on shot

Yet he still hast signed! This has been going in for weeks now and it was exciting at first, but the transfer window is boredom central! Im going to put Aerobics Oz Style on to take me mind of the boredom of fuck-alls-happening-ville that is the transfer window!

It still narks me that the night before the Wigan away game last year the team were staying in the Marriot in Worsley. I was in there for a Meal (Crap by the way) Tevez agent was sat with Hughes and Bowen in the bar for the whole duration off the meal. I was at a table with my mates (all RAGS) and i called that Tevez will be with us next season. They all laughed and said it will never happen. Even thoough he aint signed yet I wish I had a bet on it. By the way MH and MB were quite partial to a red wine and Bud

Immaculate Pasta said:
I have come to the conlusion that i couldn't give a rats arse if Tevez is coming or not.

I'm bored of it all now, the chances of signing Tevez a month ago excited me, my erection has long been de-rected (if thats even a word)

I know what you mean mate, I'm as limp as a charity wristband.....still hope we get him though!

Immaculate Pasta said:

you got a hardon over tevez?!?!

he's uglyer than paula radcliffs pants after her 'little accident'!!!

and i still be chuffed if tevez signed though.

the--dud said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
They must be close to suspending the betting. Here comes our Carlos.
you think it will be today pam?

oh god!

im nearly in tears!

(tears of happieness...and also anger and frustration)

(and pride)

This week, I reckon. Probably not today. No news conf scheduled yet.[/quote]

There doesn't have to be a press conference for them to announce the deal. If/when a new player signs isn't it usually put on the website with some quotes off Hughes and a picture? Then a few days/a week later there will be a press conference.....I might be wrong but thought that was how it usually works[/quote]

Was just gonna post something similar... Besides MH is in Germany now, so he can't really do a press conf unless he's flown back again?[/quote]

Maybe Tevez has flown to Germany and the press conference is gonna be over there?? Or maybe they'll just announce it on the website (like RSC) and have a PC in South Africa next week alongside Eto'o?

Who knows wtf is gonna happen...............

kippax23 said:
ok 25 to 1 on now they dont get beat

I realise this is tongue in cheek, but it reminds me of those ironic threads which regularly appear on Betfair's forum such as "1.01 beaten - has this ever happened before?"

If you're not a regular on Betfair that probably won't mean much to you, but the point is that even 1/100 chances get beat... about once every hundred times!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.