Tevez [Merged]

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

does anyone have a link to title odds for all teams?

Cant find one for some reason.....and its probably right in front of my eyes

My boss has just rang me from the Bookies in East Manchester. Tevez has just popped in and put £1000 on himself joining city. I'm not claiming to be ITK, but my boss is never wrong.

svennis pennis said:
molineuxblue said:
I don't know anything, except it's money that makes prices change.

Haha ok then.

As for announcing a deal. It can be done anytime. We announced Roque at about 7 in the evening.
No we didn't, because i was at work when he signed, and you wont ever catch me working at 7pm! Or 6pm, or 5pm, or any pm for that matter!

Have to say Terry is worth a cheeky flutter at those odds if you're being optimistic

jrb said:
My boss has just rang me from the Bookies in East Manchester. Tevez has just popped in and put £1000 on himself joining city. I'm not claiming to be ITK, but my boss is never wrong.

clearly not very clever though if he took the bet :P

jrb said:

At 25/1 on he is going to make a killing....£40

jrb said:
lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.