Tevez [Merged]

superbia_in_proelia said:
hey guys

i've been logging onto this site for ages but only signed up as a member fairly recently.

Like all fellow city fans i hate WUM comin on here talkin s**t claiming to be ITK when they know f**k all !!

This is my very first post and i will only ever post on here when i know concrete information that nobody else has already mentioned.

i know a number of people within City who's names unfortunately i can not mention but are reliable people/sources and i have been told that Tevez HAS already signed a five year deal with us and will be a top earner along side Rob. The deal has been done, the rags are already in negotiations with a potential replacement (no idea who this is).

City have agreed not to announce anything until after the game tomorrow so not to disrupt the camp and to allow Tevez to concentrate on the game 100% without media distraction. This may mean the announcement will not be until Thursday because of the difference in the time zones BUT I HAVE A GUARANTEE it will be Thursday at the very latest.

All i ask is pls don't judge me on this now. with all the posts going on i just wanted to give fellow fans the update.
thanks bud, i'll stop hyperventilating till thursday

M35 Blue said:
We all know people at the club read this board, therefore if they knew for certain we wouldnt be signing Tevez they would have put us all out of our misery by now.

They wont want the embarrassment of the clubs fans going round looking like fools, showing themselves and the club up in the process.
so you admit that youre all going to look like fools if he doesn't come to city??????? finally

hey guys

i've been logging onto this site for ages but only signed up as a member fairly recently.

Like all fellow city fans i hate WUM comin on here talkin s**t claiming to be ITK when they know f**k all !!

This is my very first post and i will only ever post on here when i know concrete information that nobody else has already mentioned.

i know a number of people within City who's names unfortunately i can not mention but are reliable people/sources and i have been told that Tevez HAS already signed a five year deal with us and will be a top earner along side Rob. The deal has been done, the rags are already in negotiations with a potential replacement (no idea who this is).

City have agreed not to announce anything until after the game tomorrow so not to disrupt the camp and to allow Tevez to concentrate on the game 100% without media distraction. This may mean the announcement will not be until Thursday because of the difference in the time zones BUT I HAVE A GUARANTEE it will be Thursday at the very latest.

All i ask is pls don't judge me on this now. with all the posts going on i just wanted to give fellow fans the update.
hope you're right or get yourself a massive tin hat.. Welcome oh and

RAG!!!

Damocles said:
M35 Blue said:
We all know people at the club read this board, therefore if they knew for certain we wouldnt be signing Tevez they would have put us all out of our misery by now.

They wont want the embarrassment of the clubs fans going round looking like fools, showing themselves and the club up in the process.

Yeah, like they did with Ronaldinho

That was a different scenario as we were trying to sign him. Whilst we were still in talks there was always a chance.

hey guys

cheers mate

M35 Blue said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
M35 Blue said:

You don't seriously think that the Club would read something on a forum and then decide to do something about it to appease the fans do you?

Ha ha, not when you put it like that . I do however think that they peek on here to see what the general thinkings of the fans are to measure the strength of their feelings on such matters. Would think this would be standard at most clubs.

If they have been on recently they would have noticed that a 100+ thread about a possible signing has broken out in an unusually fast time and would want to quell any further excitement.

A simple one line statement on the os, like they did with the Messi rumour would be enough to extinguish the euphoria of signing a player that they know wont happen

What they gonna say on your os statement?

Due to a 100 page thread on Bluemoon about the possible signing of Tevez I felt it important to act swiftly and confirm that Carlos Tevez has signed a five year contract however, for commercial reasons we have decided not to make a formal announcement until later this week. Big up me pals on Bluemoon! Yours sincerely Gaz Cooke

Unless anyone has any new news, let's please put this to bed now and just wait. x

I seriously cannot get excited until he signs on the dotted. I've been dissapointed before many times as a youngster, I remember being gutted that Dean Saunders never joined us at his peak , I Aint sent 1 rag mocking text altho I've had them say to me he's ours, I suggest folks calm down and have patience.
Did I ever tell you about the story of the old bull and the young bull?

bobmcfc said:
hey guys

thanks bud, i'll stop hyperventilating till thursday

Ive already said tevez is nailed on in a few threads now and it would be done back end of this week...

when this happens i expect my name in green lights on the so called wum list

didi barlow said:
Unless anyone has any new news, let's please put this to bed now and just wait. x

hey guys

^^ fresh news

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.