Tevez [Merged]

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

maine-road-ali said:
depps said:
any news of tevez being imminent anywhere in the media?? ssn are announcing zhirkov to chelsea in the breaking news ticker now
announcement tommorow of big name signing around midday.

Its true, well if not tomorrow it will be Friday, or possibly Monday, unless its the end of next week or the Monday after.

Cheltblue said:
maine-road-ali said:
depps said:
any news of tevez being imminent anywhere in the media?? ssn are announcing zhirkov to chelsea in the breaking news ticker now

Its true, well if not tomorrow it will be Friday, or possibly Monday, unless its the end of next week or the Monday after.
I heard that too

MattyIce said:
AttentionWhore-poster.jpg

Thank you !

(even if it's aimed at me !)

I hate it when people do this. If people have got news, there should be naming the source and if poss, providing a link. Other wise it's WUM bollocks and we are well sick of that.

here here!!!

I dont understand why anyone would openly name the source they have? It would be stupid and it would mean any info we did get would then dry up.... Yeh people who WUM should be beaten with a huge stick but to say "name your source" is daft as no one in their right mind would do! Also for every WUM post there is we have 20+ posts to slagg them off instead of us just ignoring them.

Pam said:
maine-road-ali said:
depps said:

I hate it when people do this. If people have got news, there should be naming the source and if poss, providing a link. Other wise it's WUM bollocks and we are well sick of that.
never done it before pam and ive no problem naming or stateing where it came from.....
an ex work mate of mine who still sit together (season tickets 20 yrs) now works in warehouse at coms texted me 8.30 this morning telling me this... came from the chief exc.
and hes never done that before even with all the carry on we ve had the last few weeks.

Pam said:
maine-road-ali said:
depps said:

never done it before pam and ive no problem naming or stateing where it came from.....
an ex work mate of mine who still sit together (season tickets 20 yrs) now works in warehouse at coms texted me 8.30 this morning telling me this... came from the chief exc.
and hes never done that before even with all the carry on we ve had the last few weeks.

not my fault! said:

here here!!!

I dont understand why anyone would openly name the source they have? It would be stupid and it would mean any info we did get would then dry up.... Yeh people who WUM should be beaten with a huge stick but to say "name your source" is daft as no one in their right mind would do! Also for every WUM post there is we have 20+ posts to slagg them off instead of us just ignoring them.
i agree, but what i am "here hearing" to is that we are fed up of the WUMs..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.