Tevez [Merged]

Dale Blue said:
What the hell is BV?

I'm begining to feel that a lack of news is a bad sign, you'd think in the media interviews the Argentine squad must do before a game, somthing would come out.

I really hope we get him, but we've been here before.........
bluevibe (another city forum)

bobmcfc said:
Dale Blue said:
What the hell is BV?

I'm begining to feel that a lack of news is a bad sign, you'd think in the media interviews the Argentine squad must do before a game, somthing would come out.

bluevibe (another city forum)

As I said last night my source has said that Tevez is desperate to stay at United and he won't be signing for us. Think we all need to calm down before it all becomes a huge let down...

10.Goater_Legend said:
What did happyblue say to be precise?. (What has he got right before btw lads)

Do you know I can't remember now! But if I had to pick one poster on any forum to believe it is Happyblue on Blue Vibe. He's not a prolific poster by any means but I know he is nearly always spot on somehow.

Dale Blue said:
What the hell is BV?

Bluevibe. Very busy during the working day, but goes Off topic a lot. Very quiet in the evening

Blueview was the No. 1 City message board 2-3 years ago and then it was destroyed by Rivals.net a commercial company linked to teamtalk and 365 Group (I think?). Most of Blueview then migrated to Bluevibe.

I like Bluemoon and Bluevibe, but they are quite different in character. Bluemoon is affectionately known as Bluemong on Bluevibe, and the number of posters who describe themselves as ITK, or know someone who ITK causes consternation on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.