Tevez [Merged]

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

adzmcfc134 said:
It's deffo happening, he's bought Ronaldo's house in Alderley Edge.

I know for a fact that you are lying about this because I gazumped Tevez this morning on that house and contracts have been exchanged with a completion date for tomoz evening. There is to be a press conference. Also, Ronnie's old house is in Blakeley, not Alderley Edge. The house is mine and you are a wum.

Dont know about the house, but i did hear he has enrolled his kid in a Cheshire school, and it wasn't from a Blue I heard it...

Timmmmahhhh said:
Dont know about the house, but i did hear he has enrolled his kid in a Cheshire school, and it wasn't from a Blue I heard it...

You did hear that, yes.

coops said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

Could it not have been one of the news reports?

No, it wasn't from anywhere like that, it was from a mate, but it doesn't strike me as something he would of randomly made up, however that is not me saying it's fact, merely what I heard!!

whoody02 said:
anyone else feel that the hold up with tevez is waiting for ancellotti to come to chelski....to see if they match our offer.

Or could it now be a Terry to us Tevez to Chel or Terry stays and we get Tevez?

Just need to sit tight for probably a couple more days and hopefully all will be clear.

hmm... this major decrease must meen something has definetely happened, is there any ITKs who know what is happeining on this situation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.