Tevez [Merged]

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

maine-road-ali said:
hey dont shoot the messenger guys... someone asked had they herd out and i am just telling you what id herd ...fuk me might not bother again tho....true or not.....like i said never said out like this before but hes a decent mate so !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ballbag.

baldybouncer said:
keemcfc said:
right, this is my first sort of, well, a bit itk ish post.

here goes (i probobly wont be a regular itk, it looks like its just this once)

i just got an email from a fellow city fan who knows an insider (i think hes a scout or something, but ive never really asked) that said that the tevez deal should have been done today, but tevez has seen all this stuff about paying more than twice as much as we offered him in wages to terry and eto'o, so he wants to know why, apparently he said hes not a greedy man, but hes just wondering...

please dont kill me.

Duck now!
eek!

dont hurt me!

please!

keemcfc said:

i just got an email from a fellow city fan who knows an insider (i think hes a scout or something, but ive never really asked) that said that the tevez deal should have been done today, but tevez has seen all this stuff about paying more than twice as much as we offered him in wages to terry and eto'o, so he wants to know why, apparently he said hes not a greedy man, but hes just wondering...

please dont kill me.

Tevez reads the sun?

Seriously mate, im sure you heard this in good faith but come on.

svennis pennis said:
keemcfc said:

please dont kill me.

Tevez reads the sun?

Seriously mate, im sure you heard this in good faith but come on.
i know its not much but people have been asking why the deal is taking so long on here so when i found out i posted it, i konw everyone could probobly hazard a guess at this but at least its sort of confirmation.

and i did say its only sort of itk didnt i.

maine-road-ali said:
Pam said:
maine-road-ali said:
hey dont shoot the messenger guys... someone asked had they herd out and i am just telling you what id herd ...fuk me might not bother again tho....true or not.....like i said never said out like this before but hes a decent mate so !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure he's very decent but the point we are trying to make (some of us) is that we actually don't want anyone to bother posting statements without any explanation whatsoever.
thought id done that 2 or 3 pages ago pam.

No probs with that, mate, but your very first post was a bit stark. I think you said "Big signing annoucement due tomoz at around noonish". We need more information so that we can make our own minds up about how valid any rumour might be. I'm not saying don't post it. I'm just saying give it some context from the get go.

alabaster said:
maine-road-ali said:

Ballbag.

Scrotum ;-)

anyone else feel that the hold up with tevez is waiting for ancellotti to come to chelski....to see if they match our offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.