Tevez [Merged]

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

Pam said:
maine-road-ali said:
Pam said:
maine-road-ali said:
hey dont shoot the messenger guys... someone asked had they herd out and i am just telling you what id herd ...fuk me might not bother again tho....true or not.....like i said never said out like this before but hes a decent mate so !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure he's very decent but the point we are trying to make (some of us) is that we actually don't want anyone to bother posting statements without any explanation whatsoever.
thought id done that 2 or 3 pages ago pam.

No probs with that, mate, but your very first post was a bit stark. I think you said "Big signing annoucement due tomoz at around noonish". We need more information so that we can make our own minds up about how valid any rumour might be. I'm not saying don't post it. I'm just saying give it some context from the get go.
not as fast on the key board as some of you experianced posters pam but see wot ur getting at

Somebody on BV3 quoting SSN saying Chelsea to unveil Marquee signing, some are suggesting could be Tevez others Pato, it might be Zirkov.

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

ogaboga said:
adzmcfc134 said:
It's deffo happening, he's bought Ronaldo's house in Alderley Edge.

Is it true?

He is deffo taking Ronaldo's old house on. They are currently emptying it and Tevez is moving in. I haven't been told when but it is true.

JoshuaJDuckworth said:
oafc dave said:
Derbyshire_here said:
Does Anyone Actually have a decent idea when hes actually coming????!!!
Tevez decided to join Chelsea and this 1xxx thread will become a huge embarrassment. xd

Maybe we could sell the thread to Chelsea, the fee could be decided at tribunal. Although we have nurtured and trained this thread with all the new threads being made it may get more oppertunities on a Chelsea website...

This

keemcfc said:
svennis pennis said:
keemcfc said:
right, this is my first sort of, well, a bit itk ish post.

here goes (i probobly wont be a regular itk, it looks like its just this once)

i just got an email from a fellow city fan who knows an insider (i think hes a scout or something, but ive never really asked) that said that the tevez deal should have been done today, but tevez has seen all this stuff about paying more than twice as much as we offered him in wages to terry and eto'o, so he wants to know why, apparently he said hes not a greedy man, but hes just wondering...

please dont kill me.

Tevez reads the sun?

Seriously mate, im sure you heard this in good faith but come on.
i know its not much but people have been asking why the deal is taking so long on here so when i found out i posted it, i konw everyone could probobly hazard a guess at this but at least its sort of confirmation.

and i did say its only sort of itk didnt i.

So let me get this straight.

This so called scout - who i presume wont have much on today popped into COMS, and who should be sitting in reception but Carlos Tevez reading Shaun Custis's article on Terry in Saturday's Sun.

He barges into Cooky's office and chucks the paper onto his desk shouting that he wants 300k too.

Except Cooky tells him to be careful cause Terry's wage offer dropped 33% the following day according to the rest of the press.

You were right to put a disclaimer on it cause its bullshit ! Please keep anymore garbage like that to yourself

Rammyblues said:
Somebody on BV3 quoting SSN saying Chelsea to unveil Marquee signing, some are suggesting could be Tevez others Pato, it might be Zirkov.

They've confirmed Zirkov. Do they mean in addition to Zirkov or is Zirkov the marquee signing? Either way, they can piss-ov.
And another thing, if they were prepared to pay Tevez what we are prepared to pay him, they'd have a stampede of current players demanding to know why they had decided to breach their self-imposed salary cap when everyone else had to agree to it. Lumplard and Terry would hardly stand for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.