Tevez [Merged]

10.Goater_Legend said:
So who rekons he will sign then? I'm gonna say yes.

No. I think he'll stay at Utd. I just cant see him leaving after him saying about how he loves the fans and all that shite the other week. I would like us to have him but wouldnt loose sleep over not signing 1 of theres'

This is what Happyblue said on Tevez:-

Got told it is very likely to happen. Wish I could be more concrete than that guys but don't like giving false info. When I find out and if it is before it breaks rest assured you will hear it here first!

RSC is a sound bet, hearing BFS keen to get rid ASAP..

And also:-

No worries at all mate. Only posted last night as I think the Vibe-o-meter was set to blow, thought it would calm everyone down a touch!

Logic says on a day that Season Cards go on open sale and if Tevez had signed (not agreed) MCFC would have been tripping up over themselves to announce it "officially". Having said that they might go all Svennis on us and announce Tevez, Eto'o, RSC and Darius signing a new contract on the same day, that should do the trick!!

Joking apart it's ongoing and very likely so time will tell.

He also said nothing will be announced until Thursday at the very earliest.

This guy is absolutely nailed on itk. The only one that can be 100% trusted. Not sure who he is or who he knows but he gets scarily close to any info. The benjani deal details spring to mind. No-one knew whether it had gone through or not and he said it had even down to the fee of £3.87M.

Got to believe what he says. It's very likely...

Kinkys Blue Socks said:

Got told it is very likely to happen. Wish I could be more concrete than that guys but don't like giving false info. When I find out and if it is before it breaks rest assured you will hear it here first!

No worries at all mate. Only posted last night as I think the Vibe-o-meter was set to blow, thought it would calm everyone down a touch!

Logic says on a day that Season Cards go on open sale and if Tevez had signed (not agreed) MCFC would have been tripping up over themselves to announce it "officially". Having said that they might go all Svennis on us and announce Tevez, Eto'o, RSC and Darius signing a new contract on the same day, that should do the trick!!

This guy is absolutely nailed on itk. The only one that can be 100% trusted. Not sure who he is or who he knows but he gets scarily close to any info. The benjani deal details spring to mind. No-one knew whether it had gone through or not and he said it had even down to the fee of £3.87M.

I have just read the same too

and the List master himself Ducardo has in the past said that that Happyblue is the only ITKK he trusts

Kinkys Blue Socks said:

Nice one mate (Y) thats put my spirits up again.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:

this is good news, hopefully Thursday will be a great day

if kaka is on international duty and he has signed for real madrid why cant we get tevez whilst hes on international duty?

This Happy Blue guy seems to be trustworthy going off some of the posters on here, in particular the ones with the high post numbers, so it does look promising. But if it doesn't happen we just move on to the next target, we're not going to sign everyone we're linked with or even the players we actually open talks with, that is simply how football goes though.

Anyway if it is believed that Thursday is going to be a day where we possibly hear something then we just have to wait till then, theres no point keep speculating because whilst its exciting, its also becoming and bit tedious and exhausting with the "will he or wont he sign threads" every 5 minutes.

Even better, i've just seen i have a day off from exams on thursday so hopefully something does happen :)

Kinkys Blue Socks said:

Definitely the only one worth trusting. Cheers for posting it. How are you doing mate? You seem to be on here sporadically now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.