Tevez [Merged]

manchestermooner said:
The least the club could do is release a statement regarding the deal...

Is it me or is this a silly request

no club will be giving a running commentary on how well any deal is coming along the best you'll get is "we are interested" or "we've put a bid in" if the question is asked at a press conference

The club can't say anything until FA have scrutinised contract between club and MSI, thats if we are up to that stage. Don't forget it is this player that caused all the controvesy between WHU and Sheff Utd involving clubs suing one another etc etc. Once we get green light from FA he can then go for medical and sign. Club ain't going to take any risks. We will have to be patient.

Relax guys.
There are far too many positive indications that clearly suggest the outcome will be tevez eventually sigining for City. To recap these are a summary ( not word for word ) of some of his and Kia's comments.

He'd like to stay in the prem.
He and his family are settled in Manchester.
He enjoys the challenge, just like his career in Argentina, time at west ham.
He doesn't believe a move to City would be a problem for rag fans.

You can add to that the numerous media sources, hughes' comments and body language, and the current betting trends.

Of course we'd all like some closure but once it's finally completed we'll wonder why we all got into such a flap about it. It was never going to be a straightforward signing considering the 3rd party issues and the consequences following his move to west ham.

You missed off his kid being enroled in a private school in Cheshire for next term....

i think he is using us and his agent Kia want every money they can to get our bucket if he wants to sign with us he will have already sign i think he is considering his option i don't think he will come i hope i am wrong

some news would be nice tommorow, there must have been 10 pieces of breaking news today on SSN and everytime i get my hopes up and its about wolves or cricket lol

cityab said:
i think he is using us and his agent Kia want every money they can to get our bucket if he wants to sign with us he will have already sign i think he is considering his option i don't think he will come i hope i am wrong

AAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!........... your negotivity powers are burning my skin!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.