Tevez [Merged]

The Fixer said:
Danamy said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
yellamcfc said:
This is definitely a done deal, I wouldn't be worrying too much about it, although it would be great to have the reassurance of seeing him in City's colours.
I believe he is on holiday in Argentina until tomorrow, so hopefully it won't be much longer before he emerges in the sky blue shirt.
Apparently he is on the pay roll for next month.

After the stick that Spursmad got today I'm a bit sceptical about disclosing this info but here goes. Some of you may remember that last week I posted that my source told me that two medicals took place, one wednesday afternoon and one thursday morning. My source described it as 'like a military operation' and said the club even sent out decoy cars to throw the press off the scent. At the time I any a few others predicted that it was Tevez and Lescott. He did some digging and confirmed to me today that one of them was indeed Tevez. He works at Carrington between 10 and 15 days a month. He's back there tomorrow so I may have more info to disclose. If you check my previous posts I have never claimed to be ITK. I was told a few weeks ago by a pal of Jason Ferguson that Tevez was ours-posted. Last week's stuff and now this. You don't have to believe me, it doesn't bother me if you don't, but the proper fans on here deserve to know the situation. Like I said before my source works in IT at Carrington so he has a fairly good idea of what's going on.

Don't be sceptical mate i believe this 100%

Spill ya fooker;)

someone on another forum was saying that we are just waiting for the paperwork to be done

The Fixer said:
Samba it was aimed Danamy i know he's itk so come on mate whaddya know;)

Literally mate the only ITK info I have is that there were two medicals last week like I've just said-had it confirmed today that one was Tevez-stay tuned ;)

bigbadbrian said:
stop doubting guys, its being announced on friday
You don't give up do you!
When are we pulling out of the Eto'o deal then 'Brian'.
Jeez the dog in family guy is more ITK than you!

smith1855 said:
bigbadbrian said:

we've ended our interest in eto'o now, they aren't going to make a huge announcement about it, eto'o isnt going to leave.

The Fixer said:
smith1855 said:
bigbadbrian said:

Don't forget the lucio deal;)
Haha it seems every time I look at a different thread he's just honoured us with his exhalted presence!

bigbadbrian said:
smith1855 said:
bigbadbrian said:

we've ended our interest in eto'o now, they aren't going to make a huge announcement about it, eto'o isnt going to leave.

yeh......alright...............

Forzacitizens said:
bigbadbrian said:
smith1855 said:
bigbadbrian said:

yeh......alright...............

Just wait till he's got 50 posts he'll be able to start his own threads!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.