Tevez [Merged]

onceabluealways said:
Just a thought - maybe Tevez wanted an extended holiday - once he signs he would be expected to report to pre - training with everyone else.
ha ha..you know what,,it could be something as simple as that..the fella may be at home with his family enjoying his couple of grand he saved up last year..F@ck me I know I would,fit bird golden sands to myself would I be bothered about some dudes on a web site?would I f@ck..As the strangers said"just rub it over my peeling skin baby".

Didn't URG state a while ago that the deal was now on hold as KJ wanted a huge payout that city were not prepared to pay. The FA wouldn't need a week to check a transfer...I don't buy that theory.

That sounds about right to me. Could run and run this one......as could Eto'o.

Terry will become clear very soon I'd think.

Almost certain Lescott will come once Everton have a replacement in.

Cobwebcat said:
Didn't URG state a while ago that the deal was now on hold as KJ wanted a huge payout that city were not prepared to pay. The FA wouldn't need a week to check a transfer...I don't buy that theory.

I recall the Mascherano deal taking months

Marvin said:
Cobwebcat said:

Yes but we've already been through it with Kia with the Jo transfer - so one would think our adim team could deal with it more quickly

california blue said:
Marvin said:
Cobwebcat said:

Yes but we've already been through it with Kia with the Jo transfer - so one would think our adim team could deal with it more quickly

I think our admin team are probably doing all they can, I'd rather the time was taken and everything was done officially and throughly, apart from one article in Mail (sourceless and quoteless of course) the press seem to be agreed that the deal will happen, so I really don't think there is cause for concern here. What would concern me would be us rushing the paperwork through and another West Ham situation occuring as you can bet your bottom dollar that we wouldn't get a 5million pound fine like they did... The FA would be certain to strip us of a LOT of points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.