Tevez [Merged]

BibbyBlue85 said:
Thaksins Love Child said:
I just had a text saying Sky reporting he is staying with Rags. Can someone who is watching SSN confirm this is bullshit please.

Yes this is bullshit, got SSN on in the background
Thank you! I will commence typing a suitable response!

BibbyBlue85 said:
I just had a text saying Sky reporting he is staying with Rags. Can someone who is watching SSN confirm this is bullshit please.

same, they're talking about what games sky are covering on the opening day, and there are some talk about the world cup stadiums etc

BibbyBlue85 said:

Why not posts the twats mobile number??

Re: tevez back off his hols.

BlueMooner87 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Citycitytid said:
mancity89 said:
Whats going on with tevez? Whys it gone quiet?

Or is the media just ignoring him for turning down united?

it will be done by tomorrow don't worry
how do you know this?
he is just repeating the same words said since the end of june

mate...believe ive never ever once said out like this before but its apparently 100% done by tomorrow.

Blue Phil said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

same, they're talking about what games sky are covering on the opening day, and there are some talk about the world cup stadiums etc

There is not a cat in hell's chance he's going to re-sign for Yoonited. After all the stuff he has said about Ferguson? Ha ha, NEVER.

Re: tevez back off his hols.

Citycitytid said:
mate...believe ive never ever once said out like this before but its apparently 100% done by tomorrow.
ok mate cheers, i hope you are right

Do you start to get a feeling that the Eto'o, Tevez, Lescott, Terry story are all lies and in fact Typical City are not going to sign anyone? :(

backagain said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Why not posts the twats mobile number??
He is a rag but never one to wind me up. Strange. Posting his mobile is tempting haha now that would be funny!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.