Tevez [Merged]

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

Gandalf Blue said:
Tevez 20/1 to join Liverpool is worth a couple of quid. If he doesn't come to us then I reckon he'll go there. Can't see him commuting to London everyday if his Missus and kid(s) are in Cheshire.

Anyone got any theories on why it is dragging out sooo long? It's been widely "assumed" that Tevez would have signed for City a week ago. Why hasn't he??

Thought he had already gone on record as not going to join the dippers out of respect for the rags!

Can someone tell us what is going on with this guy, im on holiday and not heard anything?

My theory, for what is worth is that I think Kia still thinks he has some bargaining chips or is pretending he does just to screw as much money out of the situation to himself as he can. I think Tevez might be weak-willed and for some reason, incapable of standing up to this. I think we're coming to the point when it is in the player's interest to set a deadline on whatever bogusness is going on because he is clearly still worried about the reaction of rag fans to his percieved "defection" to City and he doesn't have a counter-weight to this yet. The rapturous reception he is likely to get if and when he does sign will help him feel a whole lot better about any hostility from the Trafford mingers. The longer this goes on, the more nervous he's going to get about it. Also, he needs to try and arrive in a blaze of glory. Also, there will always be people determined to view the delay as evidence that we are his last resort, even if that isn't true. He hasn't really kept to Kia's self-pronounced time table eitehr, which is making it look less of an inevitablity than it might actually be. I don't understand why nothing has been said for so long now. Even an official update might allay people's worries but for some reason, even that doesn't seem imminent.

citizen said:
Can someone tell us what is going on with this guy, im on holiday and not heard anything?

dont worry mate, absolutely nothing is happening, you are not missing ought.

Didnt MH say in a press conference that we will speak to the press re: transfers when we have something to say at this point we may have nothing to say.

I dont think anything has changed and i think KJ as a businessman will wanna screw this up on his part purely because it would jeopardise any future dealings on his part.

it seems to be dragging on a bit now, especially when it was said his future would be sorted out 1st week in July. GC should tell him hes got 24hrs to sign or fuck off!!!!

The power of Paul said:
it seems to be dragging on a bit now, especially when it was said his future would be sorted out 1st week in July. GC should tell him hes got 24hrs to sign or fuck off!!!!

thank christ you aren't chief executive of the club.

The power of Paul said:

Like I said, it might actually be a question of Tevez putting his foot down with Kia. But I agree with you that someone at City should surely be considering a well time ultamatim. I don't think the Kia camp has much to bargain with so a threat to walk away and/or an enquiry for an alternative player is in order. If it's just that the contract is complicated because of the third party thing, something needs to be said to this effect.

Andouble said:
The power of Paul said:

thank christ you aren't chief executive of the club.

serious head!! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.