Tevez [Merged]

City seem to be playing a very canny game, theyre being unbelievably coy at the moment and the silence is truly deafening.

yellamcfc said:
City seem to be playing a very canny game, theyre being unbelievably coy at the moment and the silence is truly deafening.
only loud noises deafen me but i know where youre coming from.

This is defo a new level of tantalising transfer carrot dangeling [say that after a dozen Amstel!] that Blues are experiencing at the mo. We've supposedly known too much too soon, leaving us sitting on the edge power wanking ourselves into oblivion, almost immune to anyting when it actually happens. I.T overload sometimes has it's benefits, sometimes not, i.e currently like this friggin forum, waiting.....

stay calm boys....its comming!

339ttl4.gif

droylsdenblue said:

339ttl4.gif

Hopefully it's the whole no bus and then three buses at the same time syndrome.

BTW, I know it's been asked before but what would be City's preferred method here. Do they think one announcement at a time is better or do they think saving it all up is the best way. The only reason I can think of for the latter (apart from the bigger splash it will make) is to avoid what Barry had to go through when he joined. He was so stung by "greedy bastard allegations" that he felt compelled to write an open letter to the Villa supporters when the news broke. If, on the other hand, they announce two or three at the same time, then all that criticism will be deluted.

That sounds straw clutchy when I read back on it.

Pam said:
droylsdenblue said:

339ttl4.gif

Hopefully it's the whole no bus and then three buses at the same time syndrome.

BTW, I know it's been asked before but what would be City's preferred method here. Do they think one announcement at a time is better or do they think saving it all up is the best way. The only reason I can think of for the latter (apart from the bigger splash it will make) is to avoid what Barry had to go through when he joined. He was so stung by "greedy bastard allegations" that he felt compelled to write an open letter to the Villa supporters when the news broke. If, on the other hand, they announce two or three at the same time, then all that criticism will be deluted.

That sounds straw clutchy when I read back on it.

Oh and I have a further straw clutch relating to this point. The more top notch players arrive at one go, the less valid become the "greed or lacking ambition" accusations levelled at Barry (and Tevez).

BlueMooner87 said:
yellamcfc said:
i am sick to death of hearing this, maybe we are quiet because fuck all is happening

Yeh your probably right. City have just decided to stop all transfer dealings, were done in the market for this window.

i heard a little wisper today that there will be at least 2 maybe 3 signings before south africa and that city have ordered an extra 10,000 shirts from umbro cos they exspect sales for one off signings will be massive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.