Tevez [Merged]

Bluemoon115 said:
i8therags said:
This doesn;t sound good.A large black cloud has just drifted over my head.someone please give me some better news to make it go away.We;re doomed I tell ya doomed doooomed.

Craig Bellamy should be fit for the start of the season. Is that good enough?
for 1 or 2 games then ,we;re doooomed doooomed.

ajay--have you any idea why his lawers/owners are holding it up,are they holding out for more cash?are they themselves on hols and hard to get hold of?I had a feeling a few days ago that it may be more of a company than a single person that owns him and this would hold it up as several people may have a share in him.If anything the FA may actually assist us not hinder us.Its all very tutch and go at the moment.May be better if we could just loan him like the rags.

Correct me if I am wrong but it is the company MSI that own his rights. KJ is just the agent who fronts this.

Also I8therags we cannot loan him as it would be against premier league rules. Third parties are no longer allowed due to the problems that Mascerano and Tevez caused.

C_T_I_D said:
Correct me if I am wrong but it is the company MSI that own his rights. KJ is just the agent who fronts this.

Also I8therags we cannot loan him as it would be against premier league rules. Third parties are no longer allowed due to the problems that Mascerano and Tevez caused.

Yes but wasn't it the same company MSI that owned the rights to Mascerano ? Liverpool did not seem to have the same problems as what we are having sorting his transfer out !!

Is anybody else of the opinion that when it comes to tevez/eto'o we're only getting one of them??? I personally think that tevez is of the opinion that if he and eto'o both sign, he will get less pitch time. Hence tevez taking so much time to decide???

blue---moon said:
Is anybody else of the opinion that when it comes to tevez/eto'o we're only getting one of them??? I personally think that tevez is of the opinion that if he and eto'o both sign, he will get less pitch time. Hence tevez taking so much time to decide???

Nah I reckon there's more chance signing one of them will help convnce the other to sign for us

The Fat el Hombre said:
blue---moon said:

Nah I reckon there's more chance signing one of them will help convnce the other to sign for us
Hopefully mate.

i8therags said:
Bluemoon115 said:
i8therags said:
This doesn;t sound good.A large black cloud has just drifted over my head.someone please give me some better news to make it go away.We;re doomed I tell ya doomed doooomed.

Craig Bellamy should be fit for the start of the season. Is that good enough?
for 1 or 2 games then ,we;re doooomed doooomed.
If we go into the season with the view that Bellamy will give us more than 20 to 25 games and 8 to 10 goals in the season then we are being foolishly optimistic.

The Fat el Hombre said:
blue---moon said:

I think you are right.I can def see both eto;o and tevez in the same side with rsc comeing on for 4-4-2 or keeping eto;o on his toes or other players for that mater as tevez can be used pritty much as a striker or anywhere in midfield/wing..no to be realistic we chose 2 of the worst players to deal with,not so much the players but the bits that comes with them.Lets hope for some good news today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.